Adds thumbnails to place version history
This extension makes it easier to revert to old place versions by showing thumbnails on the version history page. More features are being planned. If you have any suggestions, send them to Merely.
- (2020-02-12) B&J B&H: roblox is dumb they should of just put a developer plugin on the hole website to get a free developer game :DDDDD WOW
- (2018-07-21) Family Friendly: gracias amo esta pagina web
- (2016-04-17) Why is this not a feature on the website? Wow.
- (2014-12-11) It's dope :DDDD
- (2014-07-31) Noah Parker: Very handy, especially for profile places. Keep adding more to this, please.
- (2014-06-29) Logan Meadows: Awesome it actually helps me revert some servers if I make a bad update.
- (2014-05-12) GoldenArm: Happiness forever
- (2014-05-12) Baconius Paradoxium: Very useful for recreating thumbnails
- (2014-05-08) TRUB Remix: Amazing wow I love you
- (2018-08-19, v:1.0.0) it really dont let you?
- (2018-07-11, v:1.0.0) Dylann F: ?
are you the real merely on roblox
- (2017-10-09, v:1.0.0) Needs an Update
This extension needs a prioritized update due to this being broken since this doesn't display correctly. http://prntscr.com/gv6qbt
- (2016-04-21, v:1.0.0) steffan Jones: Thumbnails
It no longer shows the Roblox Thumbnails. http://prntscr.com/auwzww