This extension creates an overlay for the bootstrap grid system
NEW: Updated to work with Bootstrap 3! Also includes fixes for more accurate grid rendering. For now, you must use 12 columns and the default class names. Bootstrap overlay displays the grid overlay on top of your website built on the Bootstrap foundation. It detects custom grid widths, so long as Bootstrap is using the default container and span/col-xs-1 classes.
- (2018-09-17) Simona Adriani: I click on the icon and nothing happens but a red line on the left border of the page
- (2018-05-29) Cliff Paulick: The extension icon lit up but nothing happened on the page. Even tried it at Bootstrap's own documentation site. :( Nice idea though
- (2018-05-24) Timur A.: not working
- (2018-02-21) Fabio: all I see is two red lines
- (2018-02-21) Oren Zur-Shavit: not working
- (2017-12-19) Guiyu Zhao: Doesn't work.
- (2016-09-18) Nick Storchay: doesn't work
- (2015-11-25) Jonathan Sumner: Stopped working. I have needed to use it multiple times in the past few weeks but just a black box appears.
- (2015-04-14) John Puddephatt: Just caught this using 459MB of memory in the Chrome Task Manager, and I haven't used it in weeks!
- (2015-04-10) Eduardo Roxius: Didn't work on Version 41.0.2272.118 (64-bit).
- (2015-02-16) Juan David Lopez: this is the best grid extension, its the only one that doesn't interfere with the web developer selection tools, very handy.
- (2015-02-06) cyclos design web: nice!
- (2015-01-30) nao funcionou
- (2015-01-26) David Goza: acually is k
- (2014-11-06) Sergey Tominoff: Great, but can you please add local files permission to this ext?
- (2014-09-23) Marius Ursache: Great extension. I wish I could customize opacity/color.
- (2014-08-01) Shane Howell: Works great since the latest update to support BS3.
- (2014-06-11) Alex Pearlstein: Doesn't work with the latest bootstrap
- (2014-05-26) not working correctly
- (2014-04-16) Lee Conlin: No use in Bootstrap 3
- (2014-03-23) Nabil: I installed it and not worked, what this ?
- (2013-11-21) Jose Manuel Guisado Hormigo: No me muestra las rejillas, muy mejorable.
- (2013-11-01) Matt Keeble: It doesn't work with BS3 - only showing the outside of the grid and no columns/gutters. Avoid for now.
- (2013-09-10) Eskil Hauge: Was really useful for working with Bootstrap 2.3.0 layouts, but does not work with Bootstrap 3.0.