Enables the context menu on sites that block the right-click menu.
===UPDATE v1.52=== restored functionality...we are back, now more right-clickier and stronger than ever. Here is a test site: http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright.htm You have noright to disable the allmighty rightclick! Some websites stop you from using the right mouse button on their website. This extension re-enables this functionality. If you like this extension, please rate with 5 stars and give it a +1 in the upper right corner.
- (2020-02-05) Stephen West: Didn't work on the test website :( I guess I have to stick to f12 Chromium Version 79.0.3945.117
- (2019-12-29) Madcopy Madcopy: used to work, hasn't been updated since 2017. Probably abandoned.
- (2019-10-03) V M: Doesn't work.
- (2019-08-15) Gloria Williams: Honestly, I have yet to use this Extension a lot, but I have not run into ANY of the problems that I have read others had in the review section. This confused me, so I looked a little closer and noticed that you can arrange the reviews to be displayed in the order of those that have been voted the most "Helpful" or by those that have been posted most "Recently". The reviews happen to default to the order of the most helpful, a fact that is likely not even noticed by most people. But IHO, it seems more logical that they be ordered according to most recent. I mean, there may have been many reviews warning others of a glitch in a particular program (as they should and we depend on them to) but if the "glitch" has since been addressed, people will generally stop making so many reviews that may be deemed "Helpful" by other users. When I chose to have the reviews appear in chronological order, it became apparent to me that this may be the case since the most recent negative review (in my language, anyway) was in 2017 and we are currently more than half way through 2019. Hmmmm..... It makes me think that perhaps whatever issues this extension had initially, (and maybe there were several, I don't know) they may have been addressed. Either way, if I begin to have issues, I promise to come back and adjust my rating and be very clear about it in an update to my review. I certainly hope others will remember to update their reviews when their experience with any extension changes from what it was initially. Happy surfing! :D
- (2019-07-15) 미로: 적용 안되는데
- (2019-06-29) Forever Thatter: Worked like a charm up until a day or so ago, hence why 2 stars and not 1 star. Updating Chrome & reinstalling extension doesn't have an effect. It has stopped working everywhere. If it works again, I will change the stars.
- (2019-06-05) Dori Mong: 어떤건 되고 어떤건 안되네. . . ㅜㅜㅜ
- (2019-05-05) 372633245421: I am still testing..
- (2019-04-06) Andrew Kosov: The two other “right clicks” found here could not unlock the site that I needed. This one was able to unlock. Already just for that 5 stars.
- (2018-11-13) Travis Stone: works with no problem
- (2018-10-31) 이름이다: good action after update
- (2018-08-19) cristiano: Não Funciona, não perca o seu tempo
- (2018-07-31) Spunky: It is alright I have only used it a couple of times.
- (2018-06-29) fartwrangler: This is the only one that actually works for me.
- (2018-05-21) hung quan: có hiệu ích
- (2018-05-19) Mohamed Elgazar: مفيد فى المواقع التى لا تدعم النسخ
- (2018-04-04) Black Boss: muy bueno
- (2018-03-22) ania01500: not work spammmmmmm
- (2018-01-21) Cynthia Roman: Worked perfectly for me.
- (2018-01-06) 김영현: 매우적용잘됨.
- (2017-12-09) xiaobo fan: 成功率一般
- (2017-11-30) iMax: 안됩니다
- (2017-10-13) Ludwik Trammer: It inject ads on random sites. Don't install!
- (2017-02-22) fires3as0n: You install the extension, and it redirects you to bundle of stupid webpages offering you advertisment and other crap. I will report it for spam and hope this garbage will be kicked out of the store
- (2017-02-20) JH H: 업데이트하고 잘 된다