A tool to add custom .srt subtitles to Netflix.
Are there no subtitles in your language on Netflix? Are you abroad and still wish for subtitles in your native language? Do you think that converting to Netflix supported dfxp is too annoying? Then MSFN is just for you! Features: -load custom .srt subtitles to netflix -change font size and color -custom font selection -adjust subtitle delay -drag and drop support MSFN adds a simple "Custom" option into Netflix subtitle selection that lets you load up your own .srt subtitle track. Since not many subtitles are synchronized for Netflix playback, there is also option to add delay to subtitle timing with key shortcuts as well as change the font size on the go without the need to go to settings. Shortcuts can be displayed by clicking on the MSFN icon in adress bar while playing a Netflix video. If the video you are viewing doesn't have any subtitles you can use key shortcut Alt+L to load the subtitles, drag and drop them onto the video or use the "Custom" option in the subtitle selection menu. Planned features: -more file types (.sub, etc.) -more styling options (position, fonts, etc.) If you see weird characters instead of letters, try another encoding. If you encounter any bugs or unsupported encoding, please leave a feedback, I will try to fix it ASAP. ** Disclaimer ** Netflix is a registered trademark, this extension is not affiliated with Netflix. ** Changelog ** v1.2.0 -Updated to current netflix UI and completely refractored the code, making it easier to update if netflix changes UI again. v1.1.0 -Extension should now work on Macs and Linux. Hopefully. -Added OpenDyslexic font for selection (Available on http://opendyslexic.org/) -Fixed issues with wrongly formatted .srt files (files containing double empty lines) v1.0.4 -Fixed extension not loading until refresh v1.0.3 -Fixed extension not loading properly on secure (https://) connection v1.0.2 -Fixed the keybaord shortcut for loading subs overlaping with netflix quality settings (Now Alt+L) v1.0.1 -Added Drag and drop support -Added Keyboard Shortcut to load subtitles (Alt+S)
- (2019-11-01) Yingxin Han: I am so glad that you made this function available which is what I have always wanted when watching Netflix. Thank you! However, I still don't know the shortcut on mac to adjust the speed of the subtitle. It would be nice if you can specify it.
- (2019-10-28) 지롱: can't find how to change delay
- (2019-09-15) Ahmad Harith: it shows sub but doesnt work on full screen
- (2019-05-04) Putra Kurnia: NOT working
- (2019-01-22) It was very helpful for me to study conversation. But I think the program is blocked. Please settle the matter.
- (2018-08-30) Tofiq Veliyev: Not working
- (2018-08-20) Nurpinar: Alt+L do nothing on Mac OS
- (2018-08-07) Vojtěch Mráz: jak to sakra funguje? :D po nainstalování se objeví ikonka "help", ale žádná z klávesových zkratek nefunguje ani po restartu prohlížeče a na jinou možnost vložení titulků autor neupozorňuje
- (2018-03-05) Trần Anh Tuấn: Not working at all Im on window 10
- (2018-02-20) JC: Not wortking with Mac OS
- (2017-12-29) Mohammad Tahawi: Ubuntu here, ALT L is not working. I have checked my system settings and ALT L is not assigned to anything in my system, I tried both AlTs :/
- (2017-12-02) Zoltán László: it doesn't work. ALT + L does not have any effect
- (2017-10-15) Angie Black: Doesn't work
- (2017-08-31) Damian dzul: me a gustado
- (2017-07-05) Kevyn Tuleu: Melhor que SuperNetflix por 2 motivos: 1) Dá para ajustar o tempo caso a legenda atrase (em tempo real) 2) Dá para usar legendas SRT sem converter (o que evita um trabalhão de abrir o outro site para converter e depois voltar) Os outros recursos do SuperNetflix não uso muito, mas em relação a legendas este é beeeem melhor e prático!
- (2017-04-16) Rodolfo León: Amazing. I would love an extension like this one but for Amazon video.
- (2016-10-25) Manuel Moreira: The options aren't showing up :/ I installed this but I can't see any option to laod the subtitles
- (2016-10-23) Rodrigo Poblete: Funciona, es simple cuesta encontrar los subtitulos sincronizado pero se pueden adelantar y atrasar segun se necesite
- (2016-10-04) Marius M: Windows, none of the hotkeys work. No functionality works.
- (2016-08-20) Bruno Alcaraz: Perfect extension... I wonder if is possible to customize the shortcuts (I don't have PageUp/PageDown on my mini Wireless keyboard) I've fixed the encoding problem (for PT-BR) opening the file with the notepad (windows 10) and saving as with the encoding UTF-8.
- (2016-06-05) Best subtitles extension. You won't believe how simple is to use this extension. Thanks for programming extensions like this one!
- (2016-06-01) Lorenzzo Rodrigues Frade: Bem mais prático do que usar supernetflix e subflicks
- (2016-05-28) Tobias Tebbi: Great extension! Works perfectly for me. I just spotted a tiny bug: the overlay showing the configured delay displays milliseconds, this should be seconds instead.
- (2016-05-06) Daniel Robles: Special character such as ñ, á, or others like that display a symbol. Any way to fix it? Thanks
- (2016-03-21) Xue G: Its not working on macbook