No ButtHurt EXTension for Codeforces: know your rating
This extension allows you to see your rating change at Codeforces at any time. Yes, even when the contest is over and ratings are not updated yet.
- (2017-12-19) salman al-farisi: nice
- (2017-04-10) Divyansh Kumar Singh: useless
- (2017-03-29) Luqman Arifin: Showing zero rating for everyone. Simply doesn't work.
- (2016-05-07) Mumit Mohammad: +1
- (2016-05-01) Max Li: BLESSUP
- (2015-12-09) Md Rabby: showing 0 for everyone
- (2015-11-01) MD. Khairul Basar: Amazing !!
- (2015-11-01) Shivam Anand: Awesome :)
- (2015-11-01) Hongxun Wu: amazing idea
- (2015-10-31) krishna kethan: nice work
- (2016-05-05, v:1.1) Anton Bukov: Dont works for #350
Can see only zero values for #350 contest http://codeforces.com/contest/670/standings
- (2016-02-21, v:1.1) Naum Azeredo: Submission history and calculation
While the plugin is active, I can't double click to see a submission history, so I have to disable the plugin. Another problem is that the calculated rating is always lower than the actual rating. I tried in at least 5 contests by now and in every one of them the NBHEXT rating was lower by around 20 points.
- (2015-12-30, v:1.1) Utkarsh Saxena: Good bye 2015
Not working while goodbye 2015 delta column is zero for all participant. Its not working for any past contest also.. :/ I think it is not able to fetch the rating or ranklist
- (2015-11-02, v:1.1) 张立琛: About The Newest Rating System
Does this adapt to the newest rating system?By the way,it's wonderful!-_-