Refresh page automatically, plus page monitor feature etc.
Auto Refresh Plus enables you to set the refresh interval in accordance with your needs. Auto Refresh Plus not only refreshes the page but also supports content detection, which is very useful when you want to find some content in a dynamic webpage. The key feature list: - Refresh page base on time interval. - Set default time interval. - Timer to start(A countdown to start to refresh). - Auto start refresh when start Chrome - Monitor page when refresh page. - Show notification and play sound for page monitor.
- (2020-02-16) Carole Carr: Does what it says, easy to use
- (2020-02-03) ReD Mok: good
- (2020-01-30) 郭欣萍Amykuo: 好用
- (2020-01-28) Kathleen N: Great Tool, Easy to Use
- (2020-01-21) Matt Mazenauer: Does what it says on the tin
- (2020-01-21) anamai preau: เอาสามไปก่อนเดียวใช้ดูก่อน
- (2020-01-17) Beast Music: hay vl
- (2020-01-08) Gm Rasel Mahmud: I am using last 2 year. its doing good, i really like it. thanks
- (2020-01-06) Kevin Gre: Use it all the time, works great!
- (2020-01-06) Md Omar Faruk: Awesome extension. Please keep up the good work. You developer guys of the extension is awesome. Great! So helpful man!
- (2019-12-22) Dieter Gobbers: Beste Reload/Refresh App! Ich habe alle möglichen Apps ausprobiert, diese hier funktioniert bislang mit allen Webseiten und ist super konfigurierbar!
- (2019-12-20) Muhammad Saifur Rahman: Waste of time
- (2019-12-15) ilove you: Page Monitor does not work
- (2019-12-15) Aresto pantera Car models: Your software has so many drawbacks one of it is, it can be used to increase the views on youtube
- (2019-12-09) Ivan Tomic: still learning but it seems to work well.
- (2019-11-27) 好好用。值得推介。
- (2019-11-06) Aleksandar Biocanin: The best!!!
- (2019-11-04) Nicole Pritchard: I simply love it
- (2019-10-22) Donah Leynes: keeps the pages alive :)
- (2019-10-17) Cemal Cemil Pusat Jajanan Jawa Timur: so cool app
- (2019-10-14) Tuhin Motiur: This is the best Auto Refresh extension I have ever seen. it's an easy to use for of all the people and there is various options in setting section. Thanks for sharing with us for awesome extension. Love it very much and more.
- (2019-10-14) Md Anamul Hasan: Best Auto refresher. After long time I got #Random interval options and many more option in settings in your auto refresher. Thanks a lot for Developed this extension.
- (2019-10-14) Thivanka Hasaranga: Wow ! So easy to work. Great extension. I hope you make more useful extension like as this one. Thank you.
- (2019-09-13) Ayoub Boufouss: Simple and functional. Great extension. Thanks for sharing this great software! i just love it
- (2019-09-04) 22766 Rtt: 还要先写评价
- (2020-01-27, v:2.0.9) Clayton Burnett: Custom Extension Request
Hello sir, I'd be interested in your services if available. Long story short, I have a webpage that occasionally freezes and needs refreshing. However, in order to fully recover the video streams, it then needs to exit from FULL SCREEN, and then go back to FULL SCREEN. Any desire to develop a custom extension that can simply do what AUTO REFRESH PLUS does, but then be able to send commands for F11 two times in a row? Thanks, Clayton
- (2020-01-01, v:2.0.9) K Mazz: Not working at all.
It times and refreshes the page, but no matter how I set it up, it never detects changes on the page. I want it to alert when the words "No tasks" are no longer on the page and it does not ever alert. I have the sound alert on. I've used this in the past with no problem and now it doesn't work.
- (2019-10-27, v:2.0.9) Sian Sl: False notifications
It will play the notification sound when the word is not on the page, and not play it when it is there. What am I missing? How do I enter the text so that it only picks up the word on the current page?
- (2019-08-25, v:2.0.9) Max Hogler: Inquiry
Hi, How can I reach you regarding a business inquiry? Thank you.
- (2019-07-12, v:2.0.9) Amel González: run only once
hello. Is there a way to run the refresh page only one time?
- (2019-06-18, v:2.0.9) Shannon Greywalker: Is there a way to completely clear and reset the settings?
Hi, love your extension, but suddenly it started falsely triggering when the simple string being searched for was not actually on the screen (it worked great for weeks before this). I cannot seem to clear whatever is stuck/corrupted. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the extenstion. I've tried clearing out all browser data for "all time". Nothing will make it stop false-triggering on the string it got "stuck" on. Searches for *other* strings work fine. It's just that one string in particular is now "stuck" and will always false trigger every single refresh cycle. Any suggestions for clearing/resetting the "stuck" string? Is there some cache file somewhere I can delete to force a new file to be re-built? Thank you!
- (2019-05-22, v:2.0.9) Jeffrey Fox: Suddenly it changed
Earlier this week the play sound finder started playing only half of the default sound -then today it starts playing the sound when the word is not on the screen.
- (2019-05-18, v:2.0.9) レシピ用システム: Timer color
This is convenient and I use it. However, the blue icon and the blue timer are overlapping. I want the timer to be red, for example.
- (2019-04-18, v:2.0.9) 郭文贵专栏: Page partial refresh
- (2019-04-16, v:2.0.9) Martin Law: GET vs Refresh / rePOST
I like the app, but I think it's issuing a GET request for the current URL rather than refreshing the page (eg an F5 could result in a POST request and a confirmation to resend the data). As a result, "refreshing" a page on which I've selected items to filter the results, and so normally pressing a button on the page would display it again, or pressing F5/reload and accepting the "confirm form resubmission" dialog, doesn't work in this extension. It appears to do a GET request, which the server sees as an unexpected method for the page as it expects a POST, and a redirection occurs to an error page. Probably should have an option to GET, refresh, and force refresh (ie irrespective of cached items). So sadly didn't work the the reason I needed it.
- (2019-04-11, v:2.0.9) Andrea Fernandez: Time Interval
Is the fastest setting to refresh limited to 1 second? Looking for something that can refresh every 1/2 second and stop as soon as specific text is lost from the screen.
- (2019-03-21, v:2.0.9) Arafat Shimul: its not maintaining my command.
i want notification when the word loses ... when fillup all requirement and click start then it stop refreshing even the text present that i put in the box where notification me when the text loses.. but why