An extension to browse S3 files on your chrome browser.
I've recently added this item to github and looking for someone to take over the management and make some needed upgrades. Let me know if you're interested. ************************************* The Chrome Extended S3 browser allows you to add a navigation icon to the chrome interface and save your Amazon AWS credentials so you can quickly navigate S3 files. The plugin doesn't support all the funtionality offered by the S3 API but we will add new features periodically. This versions includes the following features: • Set and save S3 security credentials to view files and folders of your S3 account • Manage and set a default bucket to view when you open the extension • Drag and drop or select multiple files at once to upload to an S3 folder • Download the files you have stored in Amazon's S3 • View the properties and metadata for selected files • Delete folders and files • Easy navigational and short cuts added to Twitter Bootstrap UI for an easy to interface Contributions From • jQuery • Twitter Bootstrap • overstimulate.com • flynsarmy.com • fyneworks.com • pajhome.org.uk
- (2019-02-14) Roman Myronov: Some of the files not listed when they present in S3
- (2018-06-08) Daniel VM: No open
- (2018-03-19) Douglas da Costa: It just didn't work
- (2018-03-06) Wiley Sanders: Not very useful, you can view your bucket and delete stuff in it but you can't download them.
- (2017-11-08) Joel R: Does not allow you to download files, or sort them. So as a viewer, it's brilliant. As an actual functional extension, it's useless.
- (2017-09-17) Chris Nasr: Crashes every time I try to run it. When I check in extensions Chrome says "This extension may have been corrupted.", but after I repair it the entire process just repeats itself.
- (2017-07-10) Vinay Sridhara: it detected my cdn name which is good. But nothing inside it. Will this not work for already added files in cdn?
- (2017-06-01) Roger Henderson: Works but has zero functionality so basically useless. Do not bother.
- (2017-05-31) Martin Vávra: Tlacitka bez popisku a ikon - mozna nefunguji. Prepinani mezi adresari nic nedela.
- (2017-05-19) Sam Azgor: icons are blank. cant download bucket.
- (2017-05-04) Laurent Tulpan: cannot download files !!!
- (2017-03-29) Ali Poursamadi: Could not upload nested folders.
- (2017-03-29) Icons are nonexistent, this is happening(atleast in Linux) because the extension needs Images folder, and Bootstrap needs images folder(small 'i') to display icons. Please convert to images folder for all images to fix this problem.
- (2017-03-28) Christopher Anderson: icons are broken on my extension. running the plugin on a chromebook.
- (2017-03-14) Ken Oaten: Don't like the fact it makes multiple connections to Google Analytics before connecting to Amazon AWS.
- (2016-12-07) Martin W. Kirst: Where can I find the sources on GitHub, which is mentioned in the description?
- (2016-11-07) L: Useless. No sorting, not nultipleselection. Even worst then original S3 web interface.
- (2016-09-06) Massimo Mascaro: Download does not work for me. I can browse files ok.
- (2016-09-02) Bernard Leech: Will you be making the link to the GitHub repo available publically? Currently don't see it on LereveLabs GitHub page.
- (2016-09-01) ravi tuwar: There is no support for New Regions.. like Mumbai and all. That includes AWS4 Signature.. This would be helpful if added..
- (2016-07-19) Brandon Zehm: Somewhat functional, but I'm running Chrome on Linux and none of the icons show up on the buttons making this almost impossible to use. Dev: Is this open source? If so is it on GitHub or something where we can submit patches?
- (2016-04-05) Ashish Rajora: The drop down box feature doesn't list the contents intermittently
- (2016-03-30) Tony Messias: The button's icons are not showing up. Missing a "download folder" functionality. Os icones dos botões não apareceram. Falta a opção de baixar os folders.
- (2016-02-16) Umar Shah: does not work, waste of time
- (2016-01-18) Richard May: Absolute garbage