- (2019-10-23) Jimy vicente sanchez: no entiendo porque una extension tan excelente no la sigueron actualizando, al principio cuesta entenderla pero despues jurungando( jerga venezolana) entiendes que es cada cosa.
- (2019-09-16) michel ortiz: excelente
- (2019-07-04) Markus Hartmann: Eigentlich ein interessantes und gutes Tool. Leider stelle ich immer wieder fest, dass Seiten, welche zuvor schon als "Seite vertrauen" eingetragen von mir freigegeben wurden, nach Nutzung der "Pause-Funktion" um frei zu surfen, erneut wieder bestätigt werden müssen. Dies ist sehr ärgerlich! Bitte fixen.
- (2018-08-26) Monica V. Cardoso: Me salvou de passar muita raiva ♥
- (2018-04-28) Works good for blocking stuff you do not want on websites, but will not let you access your routers configure page and it will not allow localhost even after you whitelist them keeps blocking them.
- (2018-03-21) lino massotti: It is functional and extremely easy to understand and use
- (2018-02-21) Max Handelsman: Horrible interface, decent extension. It'll take some experimenting to figure out what the hell it's doing, but it seems to work OK once you get the hang of it. There doesn't seem to be a way to allow a script for only this session, which is a huge drawback, but it still works, I guess.
- (2018-02-17) Mauro: uso há uns dois anos, essa extensão salva você de vírus por desabilitar os scripts do site, obrigado script defender pelos serviços.
- (2017-10-08) Valyn Hernalth: Prevents me from getting the annoying popups and even some ads when browsing. Check a webstie with out worry of hidden scripts, if you trust it allow host and eventually white list it. Only drawbacks is the websties that have popup windows with hidden address bars.
- (2017-07-21) Владимир Назаров: Спасибо! Будем пробовать
- (2017-05-26) Love it.
- (2017-03-12) Josef H.: I think it's brilliant. No more annoying popups and unwanted re-directions. Thanks to this extension, I am also able to block ads that are unblockable with adblocks. Thank you for your work, dev.
- (2016-12-13) Ateriana Inanna: Das Programm an sich ist gut. Es blockiert alle Skripte und es ist leicht auszuwählen was man blockieren. Nur wenn eine website sehr viele Skripte hat, kann man die letzten nicht sehen, da sie ausserhalb des Fensters sind. Eine Scrollbar würde dort helfen.
- (2016-10-13) Тарас Резниченко: Ну наконец то на хром появилось что то достойное.
- (2016-06-03) Ronny Hermans: Great extension, only wish it could read my bookmarks and automatically whitelist them. So thats a bit of work but the safety you get in return is more than worth the effort.
- (2016-05-27) Александр Тултаев: Классное расширение с гибкими настройками! Особый РЕСПЕКТ за контекстное меню. Супер!!!
- (2016-04-27) Está entre las mejores
- (2016-02-21) Em Sherman: Does what it says on the tin.
- (2016-02-19) Alan Paterson: Well I like this extension. To me, using Firefox with NoScript is like wanting to dance the Polka while you're hiding in a dog kennel. The internet's public. Ultimately if you tie it down too much it ends up not working at all. With NoScript I always end up selecting "Temporarily allow all of this page" out of sheer impatience and frustration, whereas with Script Defender I just enable "Auto Reload" from the Options menu and, if I know I'm on a site I trust, click on "Allow Script", and in a second I'm up and running again. Having said that, I'm begging the question against knowledge and also I'm not qualified to say which extension best protects your privacy.
- (2015-12-29) mrsoy yo: muy buena , lo que buscaba
- (2015-09-15) Ігор Липкань: Block either all scripts or no one. Checking scripts to block and reloading the page does not make changes
- (2015-06-28) Руслан Нигаматов: Крутяк! Ещё бы реферы душить и ваще мазя!!!!
- (2015-06-10) seems to be working as advertised. Check the settings to block iframes by default and manage your preferences from there. I prefer to have to opt-into website scripting and iframes as I really don't trust the junk out htere anymore. Really wish chrome on my phone could run this app blocker!
- (2015-03-21) grrrlgeek b: Stopped being able to import settings after the first time.
- (2015-03-19) Vladislav Magerya: ok :)
- (2018-05-07, v:4.1) Max Handelsman: One glitch: cookies
Every time I whitelist a site now, at the next session cookies are still blocked. It's really annoying, because it doesn't matter if I use "whitelist" or click on the star, I can't seem to get it to always allow cookies for any site, and that makes it a PITA to log in to trusted sites. This only started happening after I cleared my Chrome browsing history, for some reason.
- (2018-04-28, v:4.1) Blocking my Router/ Localhost
SD keeps blocking localhost and my router. I can not get in to my router configure page with SD on. Have to disable SD everytime I want to use any local files or get in to my router settings. FIX THIS!!
- (2018-01-01, v:4.1) yahoo
preventing me from logging into yahoo mail.. as soon as I enable it, I get kicked from yahoo mail.
- (2017-08-05, v:4.1) Becki Ashford: Extension
I have a scroll to the top extension that I use, but this extension seems to be blocking it. How would I set it to allow that extension to globally work on all my pages. Thanks!
- (2017-04-25, v:4.1) Vincent Unaegbunam: Script Defender Extn Not Displayed
I added Script Defender to chrome but it doesn't display on the bar as other extns! I can't even see its logo!! How can I find it? [email protected]
- (2017-01-09, v:4.1) Remove entries from List
Hi, How do you remove entries from the List box? In the Whitelist box, you can select and delete entries, but this is not possible in the List box. I cleared browsing data from Chrome thinking it was session related, but doesn't seem to be. Thanks.
- (2016-11-07, v:4.1) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Script Defender". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-06-29, v:4.1) Jonas Sharp: When I try to install.
When I try to install this extension my chrome directly crashes so it's like impossible for me to install this.
- (2016-05-27, v:4.1) Jon: I want this idea to get out more so I'm posting it around
What extensions like these need is reputation scoring. If a script is on a list of scripts that belongs to sites that have very high rep because they don't distribute viruses or track their customers then there should be an option to set scripts like that to allowed by default. Basically if a script is important to a site's functionality and doesn't do anything nasty then you could (completely optionally and anonymously) send of a rating of five stars back to the developer. (but only if they are rated, otherwise it should send nothing) The ratings would then be compiled into a list with the overall rating of all sites visited and sent off in each update to the extension in everyone browser. Scripts with four or more stars would be allowed by default, scripts with less or no reputation yet would need permission and scripts with two or less would have a warning you need to click through to enable, because they're probably bad.
- (2016-04-10, v:4.1) clicking pause icon in gui causes a serious bug
yes this has happened twice now, and ive had to retrain script defender twice, and even with an import of its backup it still has this bug what appears to happen is, if i ever click the pause icon, and browse, then unpause, all my trained sites suddenly have images disabled and cookies, sometimes its affects a 3rd option but it seems to reset just those two for basically all the sites. this is strange beause before using the pause icon, it always remembered every site ive trained, which i found smart, now im wary of clicking that pause icon a 3rd time. please investigate. [email protected]