SABnzbd client/download manager for Google Chrome
SABdrop is a SABnzbd client/download manager for Google Chrome. It provides a browser action which permits management (pause, resume, delete, move) of SABnzbd downloads. SABdrop also adds a "Send to" option to the context menu of weblinks for immediate transmission of NZB files to a SABnzbd instance. For a detailed description of all SABdrop options go to https://github.com/svenjacobs/sabdrop/blob/master/README.md Has been tested with SABnzbd 0.6.0 but should run on 0.5.x too. If you have problems with SABdrop, found a bug or have an idea for a new feature please don't hesitate to post it here https://github.com/svenjacobs/sabdrop/issues. I'm willing to help solve your problems. Features ======== * Browser action with download management functionality * Slider to adjust download speed limit * Context menu to send NZB weblinks to SABnzbd for immediate download * Supports API key and username/password authentication * Supports categories (NZB links can be assigned to a category with context menu or page action) * Allows sending NZB files as file upload which should work around issues with sites that require an authentication (e.g. forums) Changelog ======== 0.7.6 (08/23/13) ---------------- * Removed popup dialog with NZB name chooser because unfortunately required API is deprecated (SABdrop was broken in Chrome 29) 0.7.5 (10/23/12) ---------------- * Added "Open SABnzbd" button to browser popup 0.7.4 (10/03/12) ---------------- * Further improved NZB file detection 0.7.3 (10/01/12) ---------------- * Improved NZB file detection 0.7.2 (10/01/12) ---------------- * Speed slider min/max/step now configurable in options 0.7.1 (09/30/12) ---------------- * Fix for SABnzbd 0.7.x apikey authentication issue 0.7.0 (05/22/12) ---------------- * NZB file upload now is default method to work around issues with password-protected sites * Bugfixes For more changelog entries see https://github.com/svenjacobs/sabdrop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
- (2018-05-11) FatheredPuma81: "Error while connecting to SABnzbd" Useless program.
- (2018-03-26) Chout Wick: Does this not support one click downloading via various sites? It does not seem to add the little SAB icon to send directly to SAB on various NZB sites. Kinda pointless if it does not add that, no?
- (2017-10-31) vygantas druskevicius: Does not work Error while connecting to SABnzbd
- (2017-02-15) Julien Thériault: It just doesnt work. It say cannot connect to server.
- (2016-12-10) William McGair: Doesn't work. Config says its ok, seems to like my api key, context menu shows up, but nothing happens.
- (2015-03-11) u Design: Works great, can select categories before sending to sabnzbd. Need something like this for the phone.
- (2014-01-23) Andy Delk: Works great!
- (2013-11-23) DEVENDRA RAI: How to find/create API Key through configuration of SABnzbd's web interface. need help.
- (2013-09-05) Ingo Bukowsky: Top extension. especialy this feature that lets me add links and put them into the sabnzbd-groups is awesome!
- (2013-07-19) Nick Della Vecchia: Love the app would be nice if the naming setup ignored the "%" character in url
- (2013-03-04) Rich Dotson: The best SABnzb extension I've tried thus far.
- (2012-12-23) Daniel McConville: Was using SABConnect++ but as API's are disabled on several sites this stopped working. With a bit of Google I found this extension and it has solved all my issues. Thank you so much for your work in coding this.
- (2012-10-22) Liam Brown: Now that it's been updated to let you really control the speed limit within it, it's become the best Sabnzbd extension, imo. Great work! Only features I'd like to see now, is to be able to limit the number of shown downloads, and some sort of indication of whether its paused or downloading.
- (2012-10-01) Ryan: Great design and perfect usability! I previously rated this extension with four stars, but the only criticism I had for it was very quickly sorted and the feature was soon added. So overall, not only is this a great and useful extension, it is also being developed by a really awesome and dedicated person! Good job to him.
- (2012-08-21) I use both an API key and username/password on my SABnzbd 0.7.3 installation. SABdrop couldn't connect and authenticate with any of that information. As far as I can tell, SABdrop uses one or the other and my SABnzbd install wanted both. SABconnect++ handled this with out any issue. Looks like I'm sticking with SABconnect++.
- (2012-05-13) R McK: Like this better than the official plug-in. A few people have complained it does not work. This is an issue in private trackers, it seems, but can easily be fixed with one option. I had the same problem myself, and chose the: Options > Advanced > Use File Upload. Works perfectly now!
- (2012-04-17) Drew Keating: crap
- (2012-03-13) Christoph Dick: Works great ! Make sure you set the right API-Key in options.
- (2012-03-08) Стойко Стоев: I like the idea, but I can't get it working. I click the send link button, then OK, and nothing happens ..
- (2012-02-29) Jakub Schmidtke: Very useful extension! Also the author reacted to a bug report really fast and it was fixed within a day!
- (2018-03-26, v:0.7.6) Chout Wick: One Click Download
Does this not support one click downloading via various sites? It does not seem to add the little SAB icon to send directly to SAB on various NZB sites. Kinda pointless if it does not add that, no? Cheers
- (2018-01-10, v:0.7.6) Ehsan: Not working
Not working. "Error while connection to SABnzbd" API key: Verify connection: failed
- (2016-05-03, v:0.7.6) James Hamrick: Sabnzbd 1.0.1
Seemed to work with 1.0.1, graph showed, queue showed, but it kept resetting the speed to ~100k, which effectively stopped the downloads.
- (2016-04-13, v:0.7.6) Andy Murtagh: Not working since SABNZBD v1.0.0
Since Sab upgraded to 1.0.0 this has stopped working completely. Every time that I now attempt to use the plugin I get an error similar to the below. The error occurs for all links from every site. [13/Apr/2016:18:15:59] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last): File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 663, in respond File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 996, in process File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 540, in process File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 223, in process_multipart_form_data File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 213, in process_multipart File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 599, in from_fp File "cherrypy\_cpreqbody.pyo", line 615, in read_headers ValueError: MIME requires CRLF terminators: 'Content-Disposition: form-data; name="nzbfile"; filename="INSERT_NAME_OF_NZB_FILE_HERE"\n'