Removes ads, scrobbles to Last.fm, displays song change notifications, and improves Pandora's awesome HTML5 interface.
Formerly known as PandoraEnhancer, RadioEnhancer removes most advertisements from Pandora's new awesome HTML5 interface, as well as improving existing Pandora features. - Remove most visual advertisements - Notifications for song changes with integrated player controls - Auto-mute audio ads - Song tracker bar on notification window - Last.fm scrobbling - Remove video ads - Selectable lyrics with "copy to clipboard" link - Skip "Are you still listening?" dialog - Remove "helpful" tooltips - Remove header "ribbons" - Remove promobox (left side under station list) - Extend station listing (to take up the full length) - Notifications for "Still Listening?" skip and video ad removal - Customizable notification display length - Pandora's volume icon (next to player controls) toggles mute on/off. All of these options are configurable (click the icon in the Omnibar while using Pandora). ** To change the position of the notification windows, click the little wrench icon in the toolbar of the notification. We cannot change or add new locations, this is a limitation of Chrome itself. ** Authors: - Brandon Sachs (http://brandon-sachs.com) - Curt Hostetter (http://curthostetter.com) Follow us on Twitter - @RadioEnhancer 1.4.2 Changelog - New: Enable Pandora's player controls during an audio ad. - Fix: Last.fm authentication works again. 1.4.1 Changelog - New: Auto-mute audio ads option (default enabled). - Fix: RadioEnhancer icon in address bar no longer disappears. - Fix: Copy lyrics to clipboard works again. - Fix: Muting using the notification controls no longer restores to a lower volume level. - Fix: Clicking the "mute" icon on Pandora will again toggle muting. - Fix: Song info now truncates in notification window, hover over to view full info if it's too long. 1.4.0 Changelog - New name: RadioEnhancer - Change: last.fm section in settings window looks a bit nicer now. - Fix: Station listing should now properly extend to the bottom of the main window. - Fix: Main content window should now be properly centered.
- (2017-09-10) Cody Lynn: If something is messing up, uncheck then recheck the related button. I was having issues with 'Still Listening' but it worked after rechecking associated box. I like using this extension and have used the original Pandora Enhancer. The only trouble is that to get things to pop up correctly after i sign in i have to refresh it twice. Currently it is also having issues with the still listening bubble since pandora updated their site.
- (2017-03-24) Eric Lorenzen: Doesn't work with latest Pandora build for "are you still listening". Used to work great. Hasn't been updated in ages.
- (2016-09-13) Marcin Michalski: the app crashes every time i open pandora. And it used to work some time ago
- (2016-09-12) Muffinpopski: was great before, keeps crashing now though
- (2016-08-28) Jacob Siebert: Great extension, but for some reason it's been crashing lately whenever I pause Pandora, then resume playing. Re-enabling the extension works, but it requires a page refresh. :/
- (2016-08-17) Zeke Domowski: In the past couple weeks I noticed that it doesn't keep Pandora running and the extension keeps crashing.
- (2016-07-21) Karthikeyan Ramnath: It was working seamlessly, until recently where I can hear ads creeping in
- (2016-01-31) John Mcglamery: nice :) !
- (2015-09-14) Jc Sd: This extension is outdated. Pandora has audio ads that are not being blocked.
- (2015-04-06) I've used this extension for a long time successfully. Now though after an indeterminate amount of time Pandora just stops playing. No message, no nothing it just stops. Picking another station doesn't help and the music will only restart if you refresh the page.
- (2015-04-05) Dani Pálvölgyi: Don't download it. It's a browser virus, it makes ads.
- (2014-06-26) Adam Trend: Pro gram works greatr!
- (2014-06-04) Newt Null: pandora seems to have changed how they do the "are you still listening", it now redirects you to another page, so until its updated this plugin will not work.
- (2014-03-27) Alejandra Rocha: I still get the audio ads. Please fix, this is the reason why I downloaded the extension.
- (2014-03-13) Nicholas Schell: For any wondering about the extension not blocking the ads, it still works. You need to turn off some of the extra features, which I can only guess are breaking the ad removal? On the General settings tab I have everything UNCHECKED except for: remove banner ads remove video ads skip "Still Listening?" dialog I leave it to you to figure out which is the offending option. I have a feeling it might be "auto-mute audio ads". I never understood why that one exists, why mute the ads when you can just remove them...
- (2014-02-08) Quinton Paslay: If the ads are not being blocked get ad block extension.
- (2014-01-16) Garrett Valdivia: Works great! Can't get the Last.fm integration to connect, but otherwise, working well.
- (2014-01-11) George Milonas: Doesn't seem to work on newer versions of Chrome. Pandora AdBlock Plus seemed to do the trick!
- (2013-12-16) Chaz Banto: Player Controls DO NOT appear in Notifications. URL icon disappears on station change.
- (2013-12-04) Adam Willis: Please update this extension. It is definitely one of the best created yet, and it has been completely failing as of late.
- (2013-11-13) Stacy Wright: I have the same problem, it's not muting the ads and I made sure that box is checked, please please fix and this would be great!
- (2013-11-07) Chris Purcell: This add-on worked wonderfully going back a few months ago. Recently, however, I've noticed that it isn't blocking ads. I can't recall if I've had any problems with the "Are you still listening?" prompt, but the fact that I'm still hearing ads takes out a big chunk of this add-on's functionality. Please fix.
- (2013-11-06) Kayla Mahler: The program worked like a charm for at least a year. However, lately I feel like it doesn't work for me at all. I'm still hearing all the ads and being asked if I'm still listening. I'm not sure if it doesn't work when the web browser is minimized or what. I even tried to see if there was an update or something, but I didn't find one.
- (2013-09-15) Justin Gordon: Superb, but it just stopped working for Pandora, so giving 4 stars on the hope if starts working again.
- (2013-09-12) Nick Prater: sort of works, all it does is make a massive pause between songs where an add would be
- (2017-12-22, v:1.4.3) Nickolay Poniatovskyi: Does not seem to work anymore
This does not seem to work for pandora anymore
- (2017-10-04, v:1.4.3) calvin lesniak: video adds
they still happen
- (2017-03-12, v:1.4.3) Rebecca Pontikes: Radio enhancer has stopped working
I started using the new pandora interface b/c the old one stopped working in Chrome. Now, RadioEnhancer no longer seems to work. I have it enabled in Chrome, but it doesn't stop the "still listening" thing that seems to come on much more frequently than it used to. Any ideas?
- (2016-12-06, v:1.4.3) Flash Food: Update Needed
I believe this extension has flat-out quit working with Chrome at this point, at least for me. Hope someone picks this up and updates it though. Its sad to see that the developer doesn't have the time to because this since it is a very useful extension. Until it does I'll have it bookmarked and check in every once in awhile hoping it did get the update it deserves.
- (2016-08-15, v:1.4.3) Kra Lord: crashing issue
can we get an update? this ext is amazing but keeps crashing for no reason.
- (2016-07-07, v:1.4.3) Jakob Kuki: Crashing
Hey I noticed lately my extension keeps crashing and asks me to reload. Any advice?
- (2015-11-24, v:1.4.3) Phillip Newby: Not blocking ad
It simply isn't blocking anything. It's present and active in my browser address bar, but not doing anything. Fix coming soon?
- (2015-09-11, v:1.4.3) Richard McMaster: To those who get audio ads now...
i use this extension in conjunction with Personalized Web to skip audio ads.. hit me up and i will share my code..
- (2015-05-14, v:1.4.3) Nathan Wallace: not stopping are you listening
Radio enhancer has stopped blocking/skipping the are you listening window. I use Pandora constantly at work, and I have to keep "i am still listening" to keep the music going. Not sure why it has stopped working.
- (2015-04-13, v:1.4.3) Andrew Fry: 4-12-15 Not working with Pandora (Chrome)
Not working today. Please update and fix. Thank you!