Switch all YouTube™ Videos to HTML5 Player
Switch to HTML5 Player for YouTube™ is a Chrome extension that changes the default YouTube™ video player to the popular HTML5. Key Features: a) A Lite Addon to change the default YouTube™ player with no significant memory and CPU usage. b) Supports both YouTube™ website and all embedded videos. c) HTML5 video element is designed to become the de-facto standard way to show video on the web without using plugins. d) In some cases, HTML5 player offers resolution choices that are not available in Flash player. Note: if you want to report Bugs for this extension, please visit the Addon's Homepage (http://eccorem.com/apps/youtube-all-html5.html) and fill the Bug report form.
- (2019-11-29) Fulvio Arias: Excelente!!!!!
- (2019-02-24) ProdPlays MC: This one worked for one day then didn't work again.
- (2017-12-16) jesu cristo: I have been having problems with chrome not playing youtube videos for some time and this did not help that
- (2017-10-11) Gilda del carmen Degenhardt de gonzalez: aun no eo los videos en youtbe no se actualiza en youyube vv
- (2017-09-13) Thiago Monfredini: Não funciona
- (2017-09-10) Nina S Sloan: It worked for 1 day and doesn't work anymore.
- (2017-02-05) Niladri Niladri: THE SPINNING dots are killing me.
- (2016-07-14, v:0.1.0) Bianca Sariane Espindula: instalação