A Personal CRM in your Gmail. Follow-up reminders, contact notes, schedule meetings from Gmail, see what's next with them, and more.
FollowUp Personal CRM is a sidebar in your Gmail that makes managing relationships easy. The Personal CRM brings all of your contacts together in Gmail and provides simple, powerful tools to help stay on top of them. With FollowUp Personal CRM you can rest easy knowing you're getting the most out of your professional relationships and not dropping the ball on your end. ⛑️ Followups Followups act as your safety net, ensuring important relationships never slip through the cracks. Just set how often you want to communicate with specific contacts then let us do the rest. We’ll notify you when it's time to follow up and provide all the context you need. 📝 Contact Notes We give you notes where you need them most. Log calls, meetings, and conversations as they happen then view them when you interact with the contact in the future. We offer multiple notes per contact and record the exact date of creation. ⏰ Simple Reminders Reminders are the easiest way to never drop the ball. Use then to follow up with contacts, conversations, or tasks related to them with the click of a button. Your reminder will trigger as an email at the top of your inbox. You’ll have less stress, and save more brain-space. 📅 Calendar Events Your time is valuable - don’t waste it bouncing around from your email to your calendar. Easily schedule calendar events with contacts or entire email threads, they’ll auto sync with your calendar. 🔮 Upcoming View Knowing what’s next keeps you in control. FollowUp shows you the reminders and events that are coming up so you can stay ahead of the game. Edit them directly from the upcoming view to account quick changes to your day. 🏷️ Tags Create and apply tags to sort through your network like never before. View everyone under a tag then email the group then and there. You can select specific contacts from a tag to send a more targeted message. 👤 Detailed Profiles FollowUp shows you everything you need to know about your relationships. View your contact’s company, title, phone number, website, address, and more at a moment’s glance so you are always in the know. 🔧 Edit Contacts from Gmail Google contacts are poorly integrated. Instead of leaving your Gmail to edit contacts, FollowUp enables you to quickly make changes then and there, saving you time and keeping you focused.
- (2019-12-28) Thanasut Vudthivichai: Google Oauth disabled, please fix it. It's been 2 months now.
- (2019-08-31) Derek Lefler: Google oauth disabled
- (2019-08-27) Mike Soekawa: Was a great tool when it worked. Doesn't seem to be functional anymore. Can't login or authenticate with Google.
- (2019-06-13) Ryan Jensen: Got this through AppSumo Briefcase but appears to not be authorized by google? Not sure why it is still in the extensions then.
- (2018-09-22) Євгенія Романюк: як видалити цей додаток?
- (2018-09-06) Rob Kniaz: Product development is dead and the CEO seems to have quit. Don't count on this lasting much longer
- (2018-07-09) Lukas Gawenda: Top!
- (2018-03-05) Elaine Donnelly: I have been using this CRM for a few months and am very pleased. The few times I have had a problem, the entire team was all over it with a prompt solution/resolution. I used to be an Insightly user and this tool does everything that did and more, plus their personal involvement in a user's experience makes it so superior to any other CRM I have used.
- (2018-03-02) Cuba Photo Travel: Just starting using this CRM solution for our small business. Customer service is amazing. Looking forward to growing our business with them.
- (2018-03-01) Lindsay Saewitz: Really enjoying this so far. The team is super responsive and open to feedback as well, which is key. Love the auto follow up reminders!
- (2018-02-28) Scott Harris: Great tool to keep track of contacts! This tool makes it really easy to keep up with everyone I connect with on Gmail!
- (2018-02-12) Vandana T: This is an amazing CRM tool that just saved me this past weekend. Because it is in my gmail instead of having to log into a separate CRM, a notice popped up alerting me to my upcoming flight ..and a glitch in the flight details which would have caused me to miss my flight and conference. FollowUp CRM saved the day for me and I was able to call the airline in advance to fix things. I owe FollowUp CRM a lot. I have also found out that even more updates and features are being added so I highly recommend this amazing CRM tool that sits right inside your gmail. I cannot wait to see what other features they will add to make one's life easier. Thanks you FollowUP CRM! Amazing customer service as well.
- (2018-01-17) sam m: I am just starting in Business and did a lot or research on CRM's (what kind of consumer am I if I dont research). And by chance I found FollowUP! I love it! I was completely new to CRM's and they made for an easy transition! The customer service is awesome!
- (2018-01-15) William Martin: For solo operators and small businesses that need to stay on top of client relationships, Followup is a great piece of software that will help you at every step of your customer interactions and follow-up
- (2018-01-13) Moises Mata: This little extension will greatly improve your productivity and networking capabilities. My favorite part is how you can preview what's coming in the following days to stay on top of it
- (2018-01-09) David Evans: Great little app, allows you to keep on top all those little interactions you need to follow up on (hence the name) without hogging too much screen space or processing power.
- (2018-01-09) Richard Tubb: A really quick, easy-to-use CRM that does what I want it to do -- enable me to stay in touch with those contacts who are important to me.
- (2018-01-09) zarrar khan: easy to use
- (2018-01-09) Mark Johnson: Great crm. Easy to use.
- (2018-01-09) Calvin: Aquite a simple plugin that works nicely.
- (2018-01-09) Sean Cannon: I love how it's integrated with the tools that I use, rather than having to use a separate platform. Works very well, and I look forward to new features as they become available.
- (2018-01-09) Deric Yeak: Following up is as good as keeping a promise. FollowUp helps me to keep my promise to everyone I care.
- (2018-01-08) Joe: FollowUp is a great CRM that offers some pretty sweet features. My personal favorite is setting the Followups so I dont forget about any of the people I have relationships with.
- (2018-01-08) Sherelle Salaver: FollowUp is awful. It keeps me telling me who I need to contact in order to keep my work projects moving along. Now I have no excuse for dropping the ball. And all my projects keep getting completed. Stop telling me what to do, FollowUp!
- (2018-01-08) Roger Auge: I have tried a dozen CRMs in the past year and most of them were more than I needed. FollowUP CRM is so easy....it's the SIMPLER CRM!