See similar Wikipedia pages to the one you're currently reading!
Powered by machine learning. Based on the text content of the Wikipedia page you are reading, Lateral’s machine learning algorithms provide a list of similar pages, so that you can quickly get a better overview of a topic. From the makers of NewsBot: http://bit.ly/getnewsbot Currently only available on English Wikipedia.
- (2019-05-05) Bryan Stark: as of 2019-05-05 the ext doesn't work to show any similar pages. Something is broken in the code but the dev hasn't tried to update it
- (2017-06-01) John L Cannon: Here's what I wrote to the developer: "I hve tried ur Wikipedia-related app; it sucks & has very little to offer. The topic, to which the list refers is only (very) slightly related to the original & is of little or NO use. Sorry u wasted ur time on such a very worthless Chrome app/extension.
- (2016-10-25) Charley Wu: I've always wanted a tool like this!
- (2016-08-12) ВАСЯ пупкин: Не работает с русским языком.
- (2016-04-22) Bowe Frankema: Used it for five minutes by visiting some of my favorite artists on WikiPedia. End result: Found some really cool albums and artists I'd never heard of. Lovely extension :-)
- (2016-04-22) Jack Wild: Super cool, relevant recommendations... Now I'm going to be lost in Wikipedia forever and never get any work done every again. Oh well, such is life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯