Inline Image Preview on Craigslist, eBay Classifieds, facebook, 58åŒåŸŽ. Multiple cities. Suggestions in cars and motorcycle list.
Craigslist Peek works on all Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace (Oodle) and eBayClassifieds, 58 同城 listings page. Multiple cities listing on craigslist. I created this from my other Craigslist extension for cars section (https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fjjepfjmjcccpikmebdabpacihmdkkkg). And hence Suggestions feature in the cars and motorcycle section. Works in 'list' view of Craigslist. On top of page : 1. find : [ list | thumb | gallery | map ] words on top. 2. Click 'list' 3. Reload or F5 page. = Features = * Short description under listing * Images under listing * Multiple cities listing. Lets you broaden your search area. * Auto refresh listing to show latest ad * Photo gallery * Suggestions in cars & motorcycle section of craigslist * Minimum model Year to current year range in cars & motorcycle section of craigslist * Easily turn off / on this extension from the icon * Easy Mark as Spam. * Expands messages in craigslist Discussion forums (beta) * Filter listing (beta). Search filter. * Split listing to Multiple Columns. * Fold / Expand list. Quick peek at titles. * China cities http://bj.58.com supported too. Original concepts. This lets you show listings from multiple cities. This feature requires fast and powerful computer. Seems new changes in Facebook Marketplace are identical to what I was doing with this extension, so now disabled other stuff and only doing image preview. = Usage Tips = * Enable / disable multiple cities or auto-refresh according to your need. = Requirement = Fast computer with fast internet connection. == ISSUE == Need you to spread the word about it. = My Extensions = Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/tech4computer Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/527582/ Beside Craigslist it also supports eBay Classifieds, Facebook MarketPlace (not working on FB for now. The site is just re-listing posts from Oodle and other listings.) and 58.com 同城.
- (2018-07-06) Joe Bourguignon: Options page just brings up a screenshot; I can't figure out how to actually change the options?? I had it working for a day but then it stopped working...??
- (2018-02-21) John Chaney: Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either. Tried everything, followed the instructions, reinstalled multiple times. Sucks
- (2017-12-21) Michigan ip: great to be heer
- (2017-10-21) Rainy Buckel: Doesn't wok at all. No icon shows up. And yes, I followed the instructions.
- (2016-11-27) P Z: it stopped working, but I uninstalled and reinstalled and it works great again.
- (2016-08-17) Monty gue: Used to work so well, then it stopped working, so I had to reinstall it. Now I can't get it to add more cities, it just takes you to Craigslist's map and clicking on the city or map just takes you to the cities main page.
- (2016-02-24) Jason Belgarde: Works well........User issues shouldn't knock down the ratings,Thank you....
- (2015-10-24) Angel X. Moreno: I am on craigslist and the icon does not show up. I am assuming it simply does not work
- (2015-10-10) Lisa Pierce: like
- (2015-10-04) Kevin Brogan: Works on local searches, but doesn't work on the non local results where craigslist says "Few local results found. Here are some from nearby areas". Not only that, but it breaks the links on the non local results so I can't even open them.
- (2015-07-29) Stephen Toles: where is it?
- (2015-05-12) trendy mack: i love this app
- (2015-04-24) Candi Soda: Good Good, everything in working order
- (2015-04-23) Great little extension. ***NOTE*** I did notice it stopped working for a hot second but a uninstall/reinstall got it back in order (most likely due to a chrome update or the like).
- (2015-04-16) Peter Lecki: No way to access Options. I can see a screenshot of them, but that's about it. Can't make any changes.
- (2015-02-21) Lovely Toto: the best.
- (2015-02-19) Thomas OMalley: Doesn't work
- (2014-12-30) Michael Russ: Nothing. Where is it!
- (2014-12-30) Chris Collins: Very pleased with it. I love the pictures in the list view and the multiple cities I can see at once. A must for any craigslist shopper.
- (2014-12-04) Brathzo Karanovic: works perfect and opens new tabs when u click on a link.
- (2014-11-14) James Von Tersch: can't find it on my task bar or desktop
- (2014-10-25) Beverly Banks: love it
- (2014-10-03) Taylor Photo: Was pretty good, new CL format broke it tho. Hope Dev fixes.
- (2014-09-28) Ron Jaynes: lovin it
- (2014-09-05) jgb1878: Had to delete and re-install, but its great ever since