Greasemonkey-like mods, but quicker to tweak. Create and apply your own synced tweaks to web pages
- (2016-10-24) Владимир Шадрин: Советую, если есть сомнения!
- (2016-09-06) Alexander: New injection type works fine for me, however, if I turn on sync, I can't have too many tweaks. Suggest updating the message in options, because even if each individual tweak is small, after having too many tweaks, I can't save more. But maybe I'm looking at it wrong... My tweak is a few paragraphs, but it's the same every time, with the exception of one variable. But I can't think of a better way to do it than copy and paste the whole thing per domain.
- (2016-05-04) Дмитрий Приходченко: Очень сильно вырачает во многих моментах
- (2015-06-10) Ant Long: The new injection type doesn't work. Other than that, this is a great extension.
- (2015-05-12) 김시연: 스크립트 적용 잘 안되는것도, 지워도 남아있는 경우도 있음 한마디로 버그많음.그냥 몽키쓰셈.
- (2015-02-24) Alexey Niias: Очень удобное расширение. Ещё бы синхронизацию установить в true по умолчанию :)
- (2014-11-17) Tcll 5850: really good but could be better... being able to edit in a separate resizable window that didn't disappear would really help.
- (2014-08-21) Usaki Tsukino: i would move all my userscripts into this if it was possible to customize the url
- (2014-08-08) Michael Stursberg: I have tried extensions similar to this but this is the best of them all. The UI very intuitive as well.
- (2014-06-30) Grim Cap: Одно из полезнейших расширений!
- (2014-06-26) Jonathan Rehm: Makes adding tweaks to pages super easy. A very handy extension to have.
- (2014-05-22) Maciej Baron: It's great but it would be even better if you could sync your code across browsers
- (2014-04-18) Иван Ошурков: Шикарный плагин! Огромное спасибо.
- (2014-04-17) Andrew Sellenrick: Seems good for js but unlike other style modifiers this one doesn't overwrite the styles via inline injection, so I have to write rules with a more specific selector. Would be 4.5 starts if that worked better.
- (2013-08-08) Nigel Thorne: I'm loving this. I have moved my tweaks from other tools into this. I'd love to be able to package together some tweaks and share them with friends. Note: I kept forgetting to save changes before flicking between tabs which was annoying.
- (2013-07-03) Роман Васильев: Спасибо!
- (2012-11-20) baris evrim demiroz: Library support (jquery etc.) is excellent. Very simple to use. Exactly what I want!
- (2012-01-09) спасибо)
- (2019-02-01, v:2.3) G P: Not working in Vivaldi.
Not working anymore.
- (2018-07-26, v:2.3) Brandon Horner: Sharing modified browsers?
Is it possible to set up a browser, preferably Opera, with Control Freak and send the distribution to a friend?
- (2017-07-16, v:2.3) Facebook and Twitter
Why it is not working on facebook links , whenever we visited facebook links/page/profile it turns red but when we refreshed it , it back to blue , is there any solution or you can update it to resolve this problem. thanks
- (2016-10-20, v:2.3) Johan Sundström: // comments break scripts
If I add an // end of line comment to a script, it breaks it, likely because of code getting newline collapsed at some point before injection. /* start/end-delimited */ classic C style comments work just fine.
- (2015-11-15, v:2.3) Clipboard
Is there anyway to handle with clipboard? Like GM_setClipboard http://wiki.greasespot.net/GM_setClipboard
- (2015-04-13, v:2.2) Frances Cherman: Can the CSS be applied to a Chrome extension popup?
How would I specify a chrome extension popup as the target html page for application of my custom CSS?
- (2015-02-13, v:2.2) Easy Script Disable/Enable
Under your manage all scripts page, you have an easy way to delete individual scripts, but no way to just disable/enable them. Could you please add some way to do that? Maybe a check box that if checked means it's enabled, unchecked means disabled? Thanks - and otherwise this is a fantastic extension and it really functions quite nicely!
- (2014-07-01, v:2.2) Grim Cap: Не наблюдаю синхронизации
В смысле вообще. Скрипты и CSS в несколько строчек, до 4кб не дотягивают.
- (2014-04-05, v:2.2) Roberto Tomás: chrome://newtab/ ?
Is there any way to get this to work on chrome://newtab/ url ?? I am loving this on google search results and on youtube. Took a second to get used to it but it works great now. But I notice I can't get either CSS nor jQuery to run in the chrome://newtab/ page.. would love it if I could reconfigure that page a bit.
- (2014-03-26, v:2.2) Extension doesn't work
Well, that kinda sums it up. I entered some tweaks on some pages and domains, and none of them actually get called at any point, so on the whole it appears that this extension simply doesn't do anything.