Tweet any Wikipedia article right from the wikipedia web site
You always want to Tweet a Wikipedia article to your followers, but the Tweet button is always missing. With this cool extension you will be able to Tweet to your followers the current Wikipedia article right from the wikipedia page.
- (2016-06-03) Isobel Pierce: We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *Earn from $15000 per month from every 100k users. *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/7KLHDC
- (2016-04-15) Bommy Tian: We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *The average ARPU is $ 0.004! *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/iNQZzX
- (2016-01-04) Sergey Skokov: Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: kokovihin_serg
- (2014-08-28) Andy Harris: it is bad and made ads and is a virus :( in a nutshell: Much annoying, very dislike, sad :,(
- (2014-08-27) Andreas luis Almeida: Meu de onde essa porcaria veio? Essa merda enche minha paginas da internet com anuncios do qual eu nunca ouvi falar. Como eu faço pra blokear essa merda dos inferno!!!! Que ódio dessa merda! Vão se fuder com essa extenção!
- (2014-08-17) Jourdan Rystrom: NO GOOD! STOP IT NOW! I myself, along with the hundreds here complaining - about a year or so ago I downloaded what I had BELIEVED to have been called "The WeDownload Manager". No matter HOW many times I go into my extensions toolbar and attempt to completely EXTRACT this program - it keeps coming back. What really worried me is that NOW it's passing into all my other Chrome logins too (that don't even USE extensions or apps). This is NOT GOOD! Google...your LOYAL customers have been pleading for help - reaching out and asking for SOME kind of assistance, but nothing! Instead, you LEAVE this completely unwanted and CRIMINALLY FRAUDULENT EXTENSION in YOUR MARKETPLACE - even after noting the COMPLETE change of app name with NO details from 'morpol18'. As an avid user and fan of Google's AMAZING capabilities...your complete ignorance in responding to this situation feels like a slap in the face. I truly hope that whoever's in charge of your Legal Affairs at Google headquarters will be stepping in to help us resolve this situation as soon as possible. For the last few months, I have personally been forced to spend 5 or so minutes EVERY DAY worriedly clicking the "uninstall" button, quickly logging into all four different account screens hoping my boss doesn't see this ADWARE/MALWARE/ETC. and worry that now our company's computers are in stake of being compromised. I think we have been MORE than patient in our waiting. Thank you.
- (2014-07-09) Herman Johnson: Everyone report it.
- (2014-07-03) Alice Vieira: MEU, TODA VEZ QUE LIGO MEU PC TENHO QUE EXCLUIR ESSE DEMÔNIO, EXCLUAM ESSA EXTENSÃO DO SATANÁS DE VEZ DO GOOGLE CHROME.
- (2014-07-03) Marc Andrews: I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I swear I never downloaded this and yet here it is. Gonna have to reinstall Chrome at this rate!
- (2014-07-02) Brian Boston: Absolutely disgusting. I never installed it, it keeps coming back, and it ruins my browsing time. This makes me want to throw my computer into the ocean.
- (2014-07-01) Nancy Maurer Miller: DITTO !!! It's a pest and runs ads on my pages!
- (2014-06-25) Zack Sawyerr: google please remove this add scam from your store
- (2014-06-16) David Jones: ISTO É UM VIRUS ,, ESTOU NA MSMA SITUAÇÃO DO PAULO ANTUNES JA EXCLUI ELE SEMPRE VOLTA COM UM NOME DIFERENTE .. NÃO BAIXEM ESTA PRAGA .. A STORE DO GOOGLE DEVERIA VER ISTO !
- (2014-05-28) Sean Zhen: When I deleted this s***, it came back like everyday! I feel that my computer is hacked
- (2014-05-27) Daniel Mitchell: I didn't even install this. I clicked on we care download or something like that and it took me to this. I did NOT install this OR the we care download. I can't uninstall it. WHY CAN'T GOOGLE JUST ADKNOWLEDGE THE PROBLEM THAT IS THIS?!?!?!
- (2014-05-21) Rajendra Kumar: i never installed it its a spam
- (2014-05-21) newb529: This Is SPAM!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT DELETE THIS EXTENSION! App Developers I am REPORTING YOU on Google Chrome Services, and Adding you to the Watch list on several different forums! UPDATE: I have reported you!
- (2014-05-04) iiPriella dgaf: Let me tell you something, (company). If I see this app reload onto my computer,I have the right to report you to the cops because you are doing this without my consent. I better not see it download back ever again, know I warned you. Thank you very much.
- (2014-04-30) Sangeet Prasad: Absolutely hate it ..can't mark it a spam ..it's even worst.
- (2014-04-28) J R: It is an adware extension.
- (2014-04-27) Tesia Essandoh: same here! I hate this crap. popups like crazy. I never enabled it, I keed removing and it keeps coming back. how do i get rid of this mess?????????????????
- (2014-04-01) Marcus McMillin: F**k this sh*t!!!! It keeps getting on my computer and i have to remove it like every twelve hours.
- (2014-03-25) Sterling Nykamp: This garbage won't stay gone. You can delete it from your extensions until the end of time and it will eventually find its way back and start screwing up everything all over again. This is why we can't have nice things.
- (2014-03-23) Matthew: How do i get rid of it????!?!?!?!?!
- (2014-03-14) ISSO É UMA PRAGA QUE VOCÊ DELETA E ELE APARECE NOVAMENTE! IMPONDO PROPAGANDAS NAS SUAS PÁGINAS!! JÁ DELETEI VÁRIAS E VÁRIAS VEZES E ELE VOLTA APÓS REINICIAR O COMPUTADOR!