Tweaks for a better Inbox experience.
***Now includes the delectable "Remote unPin for Inbox"! You lucky, lucky people. Use it alongside our "Remote Pin for Inbox" extension for some seriously pant wetting stuff. *** All of ATG's amazing Inbox tweaks, in one handy package. FIVE epic extensions in one. And each one is loads better than what Google managed. So what's included? 1. The incredible "Inbox Favicon Changer". This extension automatically changes the favicon on Google's Inbox to represent the current page. Now you can tell your 'Snoozed' and 'Search' tabs from your 'Inbox' tab, without having to go to all the effort of clicking a mouse. Perfect for busy business people who only have time to glance at things, before grunting. Once again, we do the little things for you. The stuff that lazy Google just can't be bothered with. 2. The stupendous "DIFFERENT LOOKING Top Results". So you know that what you're looking at is, in fact, a top result. We have no idea why Google didn't think to do this themselves, it seems pretty obvious to highlight the top results. I guess they couldn't be bothered. So we did it for them. No need to thank us, Google. 3. The wonderfully named "Puts Inbox Reminder on Top". Reminders. What are they for? We've forgotten, because we can't find the reminder. Why is hiding down there, Google? Why? Reminders should be on the top! So we put them there. ATG - Fixing Google. Again. 4. The Big Black Line Our personal favourite. It adds a big black line behind the "Some day" results in Snoozed. Just to let you know that you don't need to bother reading any further. 5. We covered this at the top. Hard to miss really. We used 6 asterisks and everything. Beat that, Google. You big pansies.
- (2018-01-02) Denver Greene: The one I found most useful was Different Top Search Results, that always got me. For some reason if I double click I'm brought to the pinned posts. Pretty sure it's a bug, and kind of annoying before you figure it out.
- (2017-04-27) It works but Google changed the style so it looks awful.
- (2017-04-24) Harrison Kroeker: It certainly appears to do what it 'says' it will do, but it doesn't do it glamorously. It's a bit of an eyesore. It's quite possible that this is one of those extensions that simply isn't keeping up with the updates to Inbox as quickly as they're rolled out. Also, they need to add an options panel so that you can selectively manage things like highlight color, or disable specific features not desired.
- (2017-01-16) Christian Simpson: Does not work
- (2016-11-10) Taylor Child: Gave it five stars just for the extension. Friggin hilarious.
- (2016-08-25) Mark Wagie: Does not work at all in Chrome 52.