Disables No Right Click Scripts
This extension disables the Right Click Blocking script a lot of websites have. Cut the invisible rope that websites lay in front of you and start right clicking away! They might claim they are protecting their content, but all they are really doing is making your life more difficult. Unlike the other extensions in the Chrome Web Store, this extension does not insert ads. We did not feel that a half hour of programming was worth the aggravation of our users.
- (2018-07-16) Alvin Dylan: fail
- (2017-10-14) TA: Doesn't work
- (2016-07-04) Andrey Maidansky: не работает на drdigital.ru
- (2014-04-24) Mary Beth Fisher: Doesn't work, and turned out to be the cause of Google search by image pages not loading. Deleted.
- (2014-01-13) Hony Kong: Allow Right Click and Enable Right Click fail, but this enables contents of pages to be higlighted, beside right-clicked!
- (2013-09-25) Kiembo N: Fail...
- (2013-07-17) Lowri Davies-Warwick: Doesn't work!
- (2014-02-21, v:1.0) Causes Google Search results to dissapear
Symptoms as a user would see it: I type a search into Google, the results start to load, but suddenly all disappear. If I then refresh they show again, but just as fast disappear again. Testing to verify: Disabling this extension restores proper functionality, while enabled the problem occurs. As a developer myself this mystifies me. Under Chrome 32.0.1700.102 (Linux), and possibly other platforms and versions, this extension causes the search results on Google's main search page to totally be removed - the content is not even in the DOM anymore. It seems to me that your code is hunting all sites and all pages for certain DOM elements that are commonly used and removing them.