Converts and previews markdown files (.md, .markdown) to HTML right inside Chrome.
**NEW**: Now using github-style CSS. Automatically parses markdown files (.md) into HTML. This is useful if you're writing markdown (ultimately targeting HTML) and want a quick preview. 1. Install extension from webstore (creates no new UI) 2. Check "Allow access to file URLs" in chrome://extensions listing: 3. Open local or remote .md file in Chrome. 4. See nicely formatted HTML! More info and source at https://github.com/borismus/markdown-preview
- (2019-05-06) Jiri Zpevak: Looked good till I found out that tables are not rendering.
- (2018-09-11) S T: Nice extension, runs/works great, but runs scripts in HTML event attributes (onError, onClick, etc.) This is good and bad. Good because now I can run scripts in my MDs, bad because so can anyone else!
- (2018-02-28) Alejandro Pavon: funciona pero hay muchas cosas de los estilos que no funcionan y los bloques de codigo tampoco funcionan
- (2017-06-29) 崔兆威: Mac 上看到的效果跟 Github 差了十万八千里啊
- (2017-06-19) Scott Welker: The incomplete setup nearly caused me to declare this inoperative and abandon it. Needs some up-front direction as the completed setup is... well... incomplete :-/
- (2017-05-17) Extension Guru: Hello! We want to introduce to your attention the most profitable extension monetization. By using our system developers get the maximal income. Our company Ехt.Guru working on browser extension monetization. We’re the best on the market, we have everything you need. We’re doing payments without any hold, every time you want, every payment system you need. We’re giving you perfect conditions for “white extensions” guaranty no leavers. We’re giving hard monetization, more traffic more profit. We’re a biggest company, more banners, more pops that anyone else could have. We’re monetizing whole world GEO, no stacks, no dumps and no blocks. We’ve best referral program. We’ve 24/7 support. Join us, change your traffic in money! We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2017-04-26) Tommy Lee: Good day! Ready to buy your extension at a good price. Or we can help you for monetizing of it. Contact me for details. [email protected] Skype: Tendy.Max Здравствуйте. Готовы купить Ваше расширение по хорошей цене. Либо помочь его отмонетизировать. Пишите, обсудим. [email protected] Skype: Tendy.Max
- (2017-04-03) Jonathan Demeyer: Good but still missing GFM tables support.
- (2017-03-29) Stefan Reimer: Funktioniert okay. Jedoch fehlt UTF-8 Unterstützung. Sprachenspezifische code-blöcke werden auch nicht erkannt.
- (2017-03-27) Nacho: It doesn't work. It does not render markdown...
- (2017-03-24) Richard Lyle: Doesn't handle code blocks correctly.
- (2017-01-21) 王祥: Don't support the condition when a code block comes after a list: * this is a list ``` This code will not show the wright style. ```
- (2017-01-11) Mathieu Lavigne: Nice extension but I have switched to Markdown Preview Plus which handle code block with ```
- (2017-01-09) Jian Ma: Good extension for md file. But looks like showdown.js not works good for md files. I suggest to replace it with remarkable.js. That one works good with code blocks, etc.
- (2016-12-21) Alex Fung: Doesn't format the ``` text well. Markdown reader is much better: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/markdown-reader/gpoigdifkoadgajcincpilkjmejcaanc
- (2016-12-12) Dominic Jones: Only just installed. Seems good so far. However, there is a 0 showing up at the end of my md file in the browser? What's going on?
- (2016-11-25) Silas Gyger: Does not support Markdown correctly: Tables written like this: "a | b \n --- | --- \n c | d " Do not work. Neither does code indication using "```". Unusable.
- (2016-11-24) Johan von Geijer: Doesn't show tables or code syntax highlighting correctly. That is something I need. With that functionality in place it would be useful for me and I would have given it five stars. I like that it is on github, so anyone may contribute.
- (2016-11-16) Carlos David G. Nexans: No me abre archivos markdown
- (2016-11-13) Žan Stopar: It does not implement a big part of markdown. Unfortunately wasn't helpful for me.
- (2016-11-08) Jordan Drakinite: Works. Very handy. Worked perfectly after "Allow access to file URLs" was enabled
- (2016-09-09) handy tool for previewing markdown docs!
- (2016-07-25) Kaya Basharan: There's some funny line-spacing going on and it doesn't recognise tildes but apart from that it works ok. URLs aren't automatically turned into links.
- (2016-06-23) Does not work with special characters