Thin Scroll Bar to increase screen space for little more visibility. It is thin to show current position on the document
Thin Scroll Bar to increase screen space for little more visibility. It is thin to show current position on the document The extension simply replaces the default scroll bar provided by the browser. Q: Why would I like to use this? A: To increase the page screen space for more visibility. The thin scroll bar does not take much space on page and additionally lets user know current scroll position on the document. A: Just for the change :) Never mind! The other scroll capabilities like scrolling with mouse or keyboard are retained To get the original scroll bar back kindly uninstall the extension. The extension is been tested successfully in Chrome version 10.0.x.x More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/ Thanks, http://tejji.com Updates 2018-09-03 - comply to Chrome Web Store policy changes to narrow the purpose of extension Note: It is not meant to scroll using mouse cursor as the thickness would be small to locate the scroll bar. However use of middle mouse button or keyboard arrow key is normal v1.1 - fixed bug related to omnibar
- (2020-02-12) ゆっくり: look much better
- (2020-02-02) Филарет Розенбах: Очень приятная полоска скролла. Ничего лишнего, лучше чем огромный стандартный. Стоит уже несколько лет, никаких нареканий.
- (2020-01-14) nel tym: идеально
- (2020-01-04) Adarsh Richard: Very aesthetic
- (2019-12-20) Рашит Габбасов: Супер!!!
- (2019-12-06) Arjun Solanki: I've been using this for years with no issues. It's thin but also easy to click, hold, and drag to scroll up and down. What would make this the perfect scrollbar: having the option for the scrollbar to automatically hide when the mouse isn't moving over the page or scrolling is not in process. Thank you :)
- (2019-12-01) Vinícius: muito bom
- (2019-11-11) Adrian Paul: Been annoyed by large vertical and horizontal scrollbars on Google Chrome for ages, as it reduces how much you can see of a web page. Simply but very effective. Just refresh your page, or restart your Google Chrome browser, to see the improvement in your scrollbars! Needs options to make a bit larger though, please!
- (2019-10-29) Артем Еросеев: нельзя изменить размер скролла У плагина нет настроек вообще!
- (2019-10-15) Salah R. Ahmed: It's great, make some options like color changing and width etc.
- (2019-09-05) Ceremco: Exactly does what i wanted it to do. Minimal Scrollbar so more room for stuff that you actually want to see. I used it to watch the mobile version of twitch on a portrait orientated screen for some reason twitch thinks it needed a scroll bar for the entire page ontop of the text scroll bar.
- (2019-08-20) Jialei Ye: 牛逼，效果不错
- (2019-08-14) Денис Ли: Добавить бы прозрачность
- (2019-07-04) Kweet Nie: Dit is een extensie voor mensen die functionaliteit en eenvoud kunnen waarderen een topper
- (2019-06-17) Kokoro Hata: 非常感谢作者，不过要是能完全隐藏隐藏 或者自定义宽度好了
- (2019-04-25) 陈锐: nice
- (2019-04-19) 鲁诺: 希望可以增加 完全隐藏功能
- (2019-04-12) Reset 77: No options to change color... Always white line, very bad in dark background pages
- (2019-03-31) Dave Payne: Been looking for a way to get my work roster, a chart, to horizontal scroll for over a year. With this I can!!! Thank you!!!
- (2019-01-29) - Knjn -: Every browser should auto shrink the scrollbars when not hovered over, with that said I've been using this extension for maybe 5+ years now.
- (2019-01-25) Hugh Chu: Works as expected very minimal
- (2019-01-21) Averie W: 很棒！
- (2019-01-04) Dax ten Voorde: It Is Amazing! It works like it should be
- (2018-12-24) Жека Петрашенко: скрол стал еще больше
- (2018-11-17) andrey 27: Идеально. Лучше оригинального семерошного стиля, то, что я и искал. Было бы круто добавить стили, чтобы настроить самому :) Спасибо!
- (2019-12-06, v:1.4) Arjun Solanki: Add auto hide feature
The default scrollbar for Chrome on Mac auto hides when it's not being used or the mouse isn't moving over the webpage. Could you please add an auto-hide feature to your scroll bar? Thank you :)
- (2019-07-17, v:1.4) Dave Chaplin: Cant Download?!?!?
I cant figure out how to download this extension...yes, the simple effen download button has to be a great effen mystery....why cant there just be a big green button that says DOWNLOAD??? Why the hell are these user interfaces so NOT user friendly?!?!?
- (2019-03-26, v:1.4) Jasmine Daniel: Can't Scrol
When I have the extension enabled I cannot use the up, down, left, right, arrow keys to scroll web pages. Yet is still works when I scroll with the mouse and scroll using the numpad arrows with numlock enabled
- (2019-01-19, v:1.4) Roger Bosman: In Youtube full-screen
Hi, Since Youtube added the scroll-while-fullscreen feature (where you can scroll down to the comments while in a fullscreen video), the scrollbar shows up during the fullscreen playback. Therefore, the bottom right corner to which I flick my mouse to go back to normal mode now scrolls the page down, as I'm clicking the visible scrollbar instead of the button. Can you please fix this? Thanks
- (2018-10-21, v:1.4) Duccio Breschi: Dark mode
Could you add a dark/night mode? with a combination of dark gray / black only and no white elements! Please ❤
- (2013-01-28, v:1.3) Doesn't Work With Gmail!
This extension works on all other websites except Gmail. It makes the scroll bar look wide and ugly in Gmail. So, can you please fix this issue? Or can you make a blacklist feature so that this extension does not work in few websites like Gmail? Thank you, SM
- (2012-11-17, v:1.3) Connor West: Doesn't work Chrome 25.0.1323.1 dev-m
Windows 7 x86
- (2012-11-10, v:1.3) John Youi: chrome 24
don't work with chrome24 in linux
- (2012-09-03, v:1.3) Yizhou Hu: I have Chrome 21.0 and this is not working at all.
I enabled the extension and restarted browser.
- (2012-07-24, v:1.3) R Baudeck: Textboxes not resizable
This extension interferes with Google Chromes default textbox resize ability. The triangle in the lower right of the textbox is resizable until a scrollbar is needed, then I am unable to adjust the size anymore.