- (2019-03-26) pol newman: EPIC! dont die plz upd: blocking cookies does not work now. rip -_-
- (2019-01-28) Umpty MaDoo: I wish there was a way for the extension to just automatically white list every new site i visit. I use this extension like a more reliable adblocker that circumvents websites that don't allow adblock. imo best user experience by default on a website would be all known ad-related scripts/malware blocked, and whitelist everything that is essential to site functionality. I frequently space out loading a new webpage, and it takes a while for me to remember that i need to whitelist the site because it looks like it's still loading if the entire page is just white.
- (2019-01-19) John Doe: Doesn't work in private browsing, a comletely useless waste of time.
- (2018-11-28) Kostya Nobody: I like that. And using since 2016. I hope, you're will upgrade this extension. Whether it is possible as that to make so that filters operated, but only not to control requests for confirmations if you sit in not certified websites?
- (2018-09-29) yy xx: very good，thanks a lot!
- (2018-06-27) Белая Раскрутка: Плюсы -удаляет картинки -удаляет кое какие фреймы Хотел поудалять дивы,но увы...Софт застрял еще там..
- (2018-04-18) Dyecks: Muito bom! Permite um controle manual quase total dos scripts que são executados. Acho que faltou apenas a opção de configurar quais scripts são executados por domínio. Assim poderia desativar um script em um domínio particular e permitir em outros. Aí a extensão seria perfeita.
- (2018-04-05) Darren C: Works quite well, but some sites seem to be aware of the script blocker and for example youtube does not appear to currently work properly as of april 2018 with it enabled. trying to work around it. they seem to be bombarding the script blocker with hundreds of random urls.
- (2018-03-21) Shane Haynes: Very helpful extension. Makes me feel more secure from drive by downloads and cross-site scripting when surfing the web.
- (2018-02-16) Balázs Regényi: remekül tudja a dolgát még most is (pedig már évek óta nem volt új verzió)
- (2018-02-06) David Banan: Does exactly what is says, and easy to use. (Weird how one used gives low ratings due to not being able to block per domain - very misleading review, it is excellent for just that.)
- (2018-01-20) onlyme0349: Works like its supposed to and has a good UI and better options compared to the other scriptblockers.
- (2017-11-20) Alone Spirit: All or nothing on or off for the entire web is frustrating. I do not understand why it is technically impossible to program the thing to allow blocking for specific websites to be turned on or off but then again I'm not a computer geek. And I can't figure out why it is blocking all images in spaceshipsgalore on tumbler even though it is whitelisted but yet other whitelisted ones such as 70s Sci-Fi Art work just fine. And Yahoo mail is whitelisted yet the _inboxk_ mail doesn't show at all though the rest of the page shows fine. And the folders all show what is in them just fine. Clicking for unread yahoo mail gets a blank page except for the little avatar circular picture in upper right corner. I have autism and several neurological and endocrine diseases - without ad blockers and script blockers I could not use the web. And for my situation, GIF are the spawn of Satan, God how I want a way to block them! They actually create physical stress effects.
- (2017-10-06) Plamen Kotsev: Works great. Thanks!
- (2017-02-09) Chi Chung Stephen Cheung: I find this script blocker very effective!
- (2017-01-20) T K: Terrible interface. No way to know what you're blocking or under what conditions the blocks will be enforced. I blocked scripts on one domain only to find scripts on other domains now being blocked...
- (2016-11-17) Andres Felipe Marin Vasquez: Me gusta, muestra la lista de la publicidad que tenga una pagina y permite personalizar cuales se dejan pasar y cuales no.
- (2016-08-21) 256shadesofgrey: It breaks the chrome notifications, even if I whitelist the start page.
- (2016-08-02) Your Name Here: Update: as of now 08-2016, it's begun blocking JS in whitelisted sites and I have to turn it off for some sites to work. This is a deal-breaker for me. (Begin Old Review) So far it works well enough. I have tried several script blockers for Chrome(ium) and Firefox and they all suffer from the same problem: it's very difficult to know what scripts are needed in order to enable all the functionality and content and block all the crap. This should be fixable but developers seem to think only pros use these so they leave out any details as to what script does what. Seriously, you can't buy a toaster in this country (USA) without a 50 page manual, how about some help here?
- (2016-07-03) cedar john: so good for some webs
- (2016-06-11) Lory Kazao: Ottima!! La utilizzo per bloccare gli script nei siti che bloccano AdBlock!! :) Voi bloccate AdBlock? E io passo al contrattacco... vi blocco gli script!! Ehehehe
- (2016-03-25) Pulipuli Chen: 能夠自訂網址黑名單，擋掉不想要的廣告網址。也能夠匯出跟匯入設定檔，方便備份跟轉移。這有效解決了我的問題，挺好用的。
- (2016-02-26) Joe C: Great extension to have. Blocks a lot of the surprise tabs and hidden links embedded into websites. Just may take a little know how to use. Not for the novice.
- (2016-01-18) Arvada Counseling Center, Inc.: really works. good job on this one.
- (2019-02-16, v:4.0) kamran safavi: for firefox
please if api allows or whatever, make one for firefox too. chrome will be different in next updates. but firefox will be the same (according to news) . and android firefox supports addons to.
- (2018-09-27, v:4.0) Uninstall
I cant figure out how to uninstall this extension.
- (2018-04-27, v:4.0) Whitelist deletes itselt
Everytime I add sites to the whitelist to exclude them from being filtered and when the next day when I start up Chrome again it is deleted and I have to re add them again. FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!
- (2018-02-07, v:4.0) kimberley ashley: proffit sharing?
I was just doing the numbers in my (bubble) & <head> said yo, bubbleboy, so like howie i said what.=1>[u.._=</ and thats the truth?
- (2017-05-23, v:4.0) Precious Jarla Alfonso: web bug
pls help me fix thank you
- (2017-05-20, v:4.0) Adriana de Vita: apertura di pagine web indesiderate
Come evitare il problema di apertura di pagine web e video durante la navigazione con chrome?
- (2016-08-16, v:4.0) Randy Clark: Forbes Detects Script Blocker Even When Whitelisted
Hello, I run several add-ons for blocking functionalities on websites, including scripts. I love your extension and it was working fine until today. I tried to access Forbes.com and got stuck in a redirect loop. I disabled all extensions and then added them back in one-by-one to determine that it was Script Blocker. I tried whitelisting Forbes, and allowing all and Forbes still flagged it as an ad-blocker, even white-listing and allowing all. I disabled Script Blocker and the problem went away, so I know it is Script Blocker.
- (2016-05-27, v:4.0) Jon: POSTING THIS HERE TOO BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT OTHERWISE
What extensions like these need is reputation scoring. If a script is on a list of scripts that belongs to sites that have very high rep because they don't distribute viruses or track their customers then there should be an option to set scripts like that to allowed by default. Basically if a script is important to a site's functionality and doesn't do anything nasty then you could (completely optionally and anonymously) send of a rating of five stars back to the developer. (but only if they are rated, otherwise it should send nothing) The ratings would then be compiled into a list with the overall rating of all sites visited and sent off in each update to the extension in everyone browser. Scripts with four or more stars would be allowed by default, scripts with less or no reputation yet would need permission and scripts with two or less would have a warning you need to click through to enable, because they're probably bad.
- (2016-04-29, v:4.0) Mark Reed: Selective blocking like NoScript?
Does this addon allow me to block certain domains so that only some scripts run on a webpage? Chrome only allows us to block all of a page's scripts or none, and I want the security of NoScript so I can allow the main scripts of a page to run without the scripts from all the advertizers. Also NoScript's temporary blocking would be good, if it's not already implemented.
- (2015-12-02, v:4.0) Marco Moreno: Temporarily whitelist a site
How about adding support to whitelist a site temporarily for the current session? Sometimes I need to quickly get a site to "just work" (like watch a video), but I don't want to pollute my whitelist with sites I'm unlikely to ever visit again.