Grab the color palette from an image. Additionally you can upload another image and get the RGB, HEX and HSL color code of the pixel
+++++Currently we a facing some problems with our extension, there is a known bug that the extension is reinstalling itself after the user deletes it, we consulted the Google Team how to fix this problem+++++ We can guarantee that this is a bug and not any malware or similar, we keep you informed+++++ In the meantime you can visit the website to use the app!++++++ Image Color Code Picker - generate easily color schemes palettes! Grab the color palette from an image. Click to see the example below. You can upload your own image and get the color scheme of the image. Additionally with this simple web color picker tool you can upload another picture and get the RGB, HEX and HSL color code of the pixel without installing a software. Extract spot colors from any picture. By clicking a point on an picture, you can pick the active color which is located under the pointer. You can generate a color palette from PNG, JPG, GIF or even SVG image/photos. View HTML color codes, RGB, HEX and HSL values.
- (2019-06-24) Fatih Şıvkın: Her açılışta kendi sitesine yönlendiriyor. Rezalet. ıt is redirecting own site when every using.
- (2019-04-18) Sava Kovalenko: useless, does not allow to pick colours
- (2018-12-18) Cesar Velasquez: Es buena si es solo ver los colores de una imagen, no era mi ocación. El nombre *Color Picker* me confundió. pero si cumple con la función
- (2018-09-29) Xigmond Berton: could you just tell me how to remove it ?? I removed it 300 times but every time i open the chrome i see it and have to remove it again is thid some kind of virus?
- (2018-09-19) Shawn Murtagh: not currently functional. it doesn't pick colors. no documentation
- (2018-07-13, v:1.5.1) Adding Itself Without My Permission
Every time I launch Chrome, this extension has added itself to my browser without my permission. I briefly visited the website a few weeks ago, not clicking on anything, and ever since, this extension has tried to add itself to my browser without my permission. I've tried reporting this abuse to Google, but the issue still has not been resolved. How do I block this extension and website from my browser?