Injects scripts and css right into the head of any website which can be accessed from chrome console.
- (2019-06-24) Keith Goff: This didn't work at all
- (2019-05-11) Melora Kearns: It was cool and all and it worked but, some of the scripts I used got stuck loading.
- (2018-07-05) Saul Fautley: Doesn't seem to work anymore.
- (2017-10-15) ARYASATYA LUTHFI: ok
- (2017-01-03) Yanis Azze: Nice idea, but completely useless because it doesn't have preinstalled script as advertised in screenshots and doesn't automatically inject script...
- (2016-02-18) Alex Ndefo: autoinject please
- (2016-01-24) David Cyrus: It does what it says alright. Would've been nice if it automatically injects the script for certain pages.
- (2015-10-05) Olsi Odobashi: great work, automates lots of work for me
- (2015-04-29) Сергей Охотник: would be great to keep injection after page refresh
- (2015-04-02) Bj Tenney: would like to be able to use local script files. (if you can, it's not immediately obvious how.)
- (2015-03-02) Sandrose Agbo: great
- (2014-08-28) Jared valdez: THanks ir work good
- (2018-08-21, v:1.2.1) The extension is broken
It looks like the extension is broken
- (2017-12-14, v:1.2.1) Thomas Gallagher: Broken as of 14/12/17
Hi With the arrival of Chrome 63, this appears to have broken the extension. Problem with retrieving keys from local storage.
- (2017-02-03, v:1.2.1) Mahe Mahendran: where i will find it
can i get it
can i inject java script?
- (2014-12-27, v:1.2.1) Kody Moore: injection
How do i put a script in and inject it? and what is the option page?
- (2014-08-18, v:1.2.1) Kevin Deng: automatic injection
it would be nice to have an option automatically inject scripts every time