Simple way to leave visual feedback on any webpage
- (2018-11-11) Joshua Curtis: Can't seem to be able to sign up on their website nor through their Chrome extension. Any time it asks be to register it doesn't work. Tried Google authentication and still doesn't work. Tried doing it in Incognito window as well and nothing. Please fix registration bugs.
- (2017-04-29) Inked Mama Vlog: Great for dev like me.
- (2017-03-01) Jason Wong: Yes it's cheaper than bugherd but wasted a lot of time due to bugs. Spent 1hr mapping out changes to find it didn't save properly. Also even without bugs dashboard UI is really lacking.
- (2016-11-10) Erick Perez: Ok for basic site feedback and the marker overlays are useful. Not very good for more complex websites where multiple steps are required in order to reproduce an issue. Testing on mobile? Unless the plugin has been installed onto the site itself, forget it. You have to take a screenshot on desktop, then add your mobile screenshots to the bug. The toolbar is also somewhat obtrusive, even when collapsed. I dislike not being able to log issues without using the extension. Do use this tool if you're serious about QA.
- (2016-10-12) Scott Hall: Wonderful tool, but I'd like to be able to hide the bar and use keyboard shortcuts instead. The toolbar gets in the way more often than not.
- (2016-08-01) Серж Смайлов: Tasty stuff!
- (2016-01-25) Peter Kawecki: Very nice. Its needs the following: - Ability to asign the task to the same person over and over again. - Ability to move the task points slightly - Keyboard shortcuts for when you want to capture a hover state.
- (2014-10-16) Mario Moreno: Just awesome! Easiest way to give and receive feedback. Such a timesaver and very intuitive interface! :)
- (2014-09-18) Kornelija Sakalaitė: Saves me time! No more miscommnunication and long explanations: where, what, how? Also I've easily got how to use it and got used to the tool ;)
- (2014-07-18) Antanas Toliušis: Awesome! Easiest way to communicate between developer and client.
- (2014-07-18) Vilius Kraujutis: Easy to use. Saves time!
- (2014-07-18) Tadas Pocius: It is the one of a kind. If you are a Web Developer, UI/UX Developer or related, this tool is a must have one in your tool box. No more Windows Snipping tool!
- (2014-07-18) Vytautas Butkus: Really, really useful. Must have for anyone developing websites.
- (2014-07-17) Dmitry Dudin: Trackduck is awesome! And with chrome extension it is twice-awesome! Save me a lot of time!
- (2014-07-17) Darius Damalakas: Helps so much in telling what went wrong
- (2014-07-17) Laurynas Rekašius: Amazing tool! Saves a lot of time and energy. Clients also love it!
- (2014-07-17) Tomas Laurinavicius: Great tool for designing and developing websites. Such a timesaver!
- (2014-07-17) Dave Roberts: I really like this because it allows me to tell my web developers exactly what needs to be done. I've had a lot of problems in the past with using developers in remote locations, but this pretty much takes away all the previous issues in communication.
- (2014-06-12) Антон Филисьев: Very good idea, but veeeery unintuitive interface.
- (2014-06-06) Евгений Самсонов: Есть баг, который не даст это использовать ваще никак. Вы в курсе, что у всех людей может быть разное разрешение экрана и делится такими снимками бесполезно практически, всё сползает :(
- (2014-06-04) Vidmantas Žemaitis: Just love it! Client says: change that button. Me: Ok, which one. No more for this with trackduck!!
- (2014-02-11) Андрей Гавердовский: Молодцы!!! Отличное приложение! С сегодняшнего взял себе на вооружение. Спасибо!
- (2014-01-21) Dmitry Kaigorodov: Fine extension. The best capture screenshot and comment tool. Easy and saves time. Keeps everything organized.
- (2014-01-16) Nikolai Sevostjanov: it's extremely useful tool for web development in a team. It's saving a lot of time of our developers and QA guys. Thank you TrackDuck!
- (2014-01-11) Anton Sapotsko: great app, added confidence and have not regretted a single drop!
- (2019-04-27, v:1.4.12) Rajkumar S: Unable to Login using google account in windows 10 - Chrome extension
Unable to Login using google account in windows 10 - Chrome extension
- (2018-09-13, v:1.4.12) Cyrielle Ciancio: login / registration
I can not connect, I tried all the options
- (2018-04-06, v:1.4.12) i am clicking on shortcut and nothing happend
I have the same issue. I'm on Mac OS latest version.
- (2015-12-22, v:1.4.2) Mike Weiss: i am clicking on shortcut and nothing happend
i cant get the app to open in chrome. Mike Weiss [email protected]