Opens up a popup after submitting the current URL to Facebook's open graph object debugger
Facebook have a great tool for debugging Open Graph (OG) content on web pages, hosted at https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug. You just paste in a URL, hit Debug, then get to see all of the OG metadata on that page, as well as any warnings / errors. Open Graph Inspector makes this process faster by adding an icon to your Chrome browser that performs the submission for you, and give you results in a handy popup.
- (2019-04-24) Omar Borjas: Does not work...
- (2018-05-31) Priscila Ayumi: Excelente
- (2018-03-28) Patrick Steil: Still not working. Needs to be removed as it obviously doesn't work.
- (2018-01-08) Alexis Domjan: Doesn't work
- (2017-09-22) Jason Hausman: doesn't work at all
- (2017-01-02) Ryan Wickramaratne: not working
- (2016-05-06) Birdington Testerblap: Does not work.
- (2016-01-22) Doesn't work at all.
- (2015-11-24) Gabriel Coder: Not working
- (2015-06-17) Áron Fernbach: nem működik..
- (2015-05-29) Eric Klingensmith: Does not work. Just gives me a white window.
- (2015-04-02) Kat Rossiter: Doesn't work at all. Opens a dialog that has a link to the OG debugger, but the dialog is blank.
- (2015-03-31) Nomentsoa Andrian.: Nothing works :(
- (2015-02-26) Konrad Siery: Doesn't work...
- (2014-09-15) Spencer Smitherman: It doesn't work.
- (2014-03-06) Erez Hadas-Sonnenschein: Doesn't work...
- (2013-12-17) simon wells: didn't work