An easy eye dropper tool that uses a magnifying loupe to find and pick colors from web pages
Quickly grab the RGB, hex or HSL color values for any pixel in a web page. Unlike most eye droppers, this one magnifies the area of the page you are picking colors from, making it super easy to get exactly the color you want! It's so fun, you won't want to stop picking colors! Once you've activated the Awesome Color Picker by hitting the button in your tool bar, you can: + Examine the page with your mouse + Click to copy the current color to your clipboard + Hit the space bar to switch what format the color is copied as, (e.g. RGB vs. hex) + Hit the minus or plus keys to change the size of the magnifying loupe + Hit the number keys (1-9) to set the zoom level of the loupe (not all zooms available at all loupe sizes) If you want to see the past colors you've saved, right click on the Awesome Color Picker toolbar icon and choose "options". Requires two permissions. It needs access to your data on all websites in order to get the pixel data. It never uses this data in any other way, and never sends anything about you to its own servers. It respects your privacy! It needs access to your tabs and browsing activity in order to know when tabs have changed and if it can be run on a given tab. I HAVE NOT TESTED ON A HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY (like Apple's Retina screens), so I'd avoid this extension until I have the time to do that. A.K.A. until I get a HiDPI Laptop. I'm not sure if it will make a difference in how this works, but just in case.
- (2019-11-21) raptors fan: It wouldn't work on google drawings
- (2019-08-20) Ludovic Perceval: ne marche pas
- (2019-08-14) Jeyantha Kathiravelu: It doesn't work. It just shows transparent grey and white squares
- (2019-08-08) Meriç Enes Kayalar: çalışmıyor.
- (2019-04-02) Coder Danang: exactly what I need to find. Simple and effective
- (2019-03-21) Doesn't work as described
- (2018-11-20) Jake Berg: The tool doesn't work. The selection is always just a blank box
- (2018-10-13) Mirex: funzt net
- (2018-09-27) Luca Schöny: not showing any color or color code
- (2018-09-21) Bruno Mussoi Mendonça: Simple doesn't work. The pixels are not detected and no color code is displayed nor copied to clipboard. Last update in 2013.
- (2018-09-13) Raí Vitor: Não funciona!
- (2018-09-13) DΛVΞ VΞRl-lΛGΞ: App werkt niet- cirkel met vierkantjes maar geen kleuren spectrum of analyse. Slecht product. Of netjes in het engels benoemd: BAN THIS APP FOR NOT WORKING.
- (2018-09-10) Денис Васильев: Вообще не пашет.
- (2018-08-29) Deviprasad Das: The color picker is color blind
- (2018-08-27) Pim Knook: Does not work
- (2018-08-13) Bruno Gonçalves da Costa: Doesn't work!
- (2018-08-12) minecraft shoop: It is just broken, doesn't work
- (2018-08-08) Steve Stout: Doesn't work on mac OS 10.13.6 I get a "magnifying loupe" that doesn't sample any of my screen. Very disappointing, waste of time.
- (2018-08-07) W Tommy: no useful
- (2018-08-03) Luis Beltran: No funciona.
- (2018-07-23) Brian Shoemake: WORTHLESS Doesn't work at all. Don't bother, waste of time. Uninstalled.
- (2018-07-21) Özgür Uğur: dosent work
- (2018-07-07) Nhan Nguyen: Too bad, not works
- (2018-07-01) Richard Harding: Doesn't work
- (2018-07-01) Jerry McDuck: Dont work
- (2018-08-27, v:0.5.8) Uselss
Literally this is useless. Why is it even here after similar reviews? Waste of time.
- (2018-07-08, v:0.5.8) not herbivore: dosen't work
it dose'nt seems to work at all
- (2017-09-11, v:0.5.8) Not reacting
I have the same problem as the others; the circle remains checkered when hovering over the colour I want to select.
- (2017-05-12, v:0.5.8) Girl and her Computer: it doesn't work anymore? why?
there is no effect when use this extension, please update or remove
- (2017-04-18, v:0.5.8) Piero Colombo: doesn't work
Windows 10 Circle pickup remain transparent and do not update pixels inside
- (2017-03-13, v:0.5.8) 케형님: I really want to use this extension
But it doesn't working. Maybe benjamin is pretty busy.. Update benjamin plz..
- (2017-03-13, v:0.5.8) doesn't work
It doesn't work. please update
- (2017-02-02, v:0.5.8) Mr. Adidi: It only shows a white and grey checks pattern!
it just doesn't work anymore?
- (2016-03-14, v:0.5.8) Sean M: Your extension doesn't work anymore
Virtually every single comment about this extension says it no longer works...and it doesn't. Why not remove it from the extensions page?
- (2015-09-09, v:0.5.8) Morgan: Only showing a transparent color!
Can you fix it?