Optimize your Chrome extension
to get more installs
Extpose — in‑store performance analytics and optimization tool for Chrome extensions.Sign-up for free
Find and track Chrome Webstore keywords
Track how listing optimization affects your Chrome Webstore rank
See which keywords you’re ranking for in the store and track how each listing update you make affects your rank over time.
Identify the keywords you already rank for
See the keywords you are currently ranking for, including the ones you may not have been previously aware of.
Find inspiration for new keywords
Discover keywords extracted from competitors' listings and get keyword inspiration.
Measure and Analyze Extension Metrics
Measure installs and ratings
Get the most important extension metrics from Chrome Webstore to analyze your extension growth.
Track conversion rate
Track conversion rate as well as listing views and installs by linking your Google Analytics account.
Compare and Spy on Competitors
Compare your Webstore rank to competitors
Discover the keywords your competitors are ranking for and see how you stack up with the competition.
Spy on competitor listing optimization efforts
Keep track of changes in competitors listings e.g. changing texts or publishing a new version.
Keep track of who’s in the Webstore and category top charts
See how popular your extension is compared to competitors by tracking category rank changes over time.
- Track 1 extension and 1 keyword
- Dashboard with extension KPIs
- Monitor positions in search results, and categories
- Monitor installs, rating, conversion rate
- Get daily or weekly e-mail summary
- Track up to 10 extensions and 50 keywords
- Advanced competitive research
- Integration with Slack
- RESTful API
- (Ask quote for more)
Frequently Asked Questions
Chrome Developer dashboard is useful for tracking own extensions.
Extpose tracks all the extensions in the store and multiple keywords, so you will have access to:
- Keyword rankings - both current and historical
- Competitor extensions performance
- Changes in extensions listing overtime
Listing optimization is a process of changing your texts, media content to reach goals:
- Get more visibility and traffic to your extensions
- Optimize conversion rate — a ratio of installs to impressions
Underoptimized listing means you lose installs and market share.
Check out the Getting Started guide to learn more.
By exploring market and competition via Extpose reports, you could
- Find better keywords for your extension
- Learn how to improve the ranking for these keywords
- Uncover competitors tactics
- Find faster-growing niches for a new extension