iboss Classroom Management
The iboss platform enhances Google Classroom by adding more tools to help you manage student learning activities remotely, from any location. Whether you are in a brick-and-mortar classroom or teaching from a remote location, iboss Classroom Management empowers instructors with the tools to ensure students are focused on their assignments. The iboss platform natively integrates with Google Classroom to take full advantage of its capabilities. This integration enables you to visually monitor the screens for all of the students in any of your classrooms and manage student’s browsing activities, ensuring that they are focused and engaged on your lesson.
- (2020-10-19) Keion Beasley: You can't even watch like school approriate memes with this site and you cant even watch sport TRASH
- (2020-09-14) chase selliers: go on savagebeast games to unblock stuff
- (2020-09-14) •One• •StrangeCat•: boooooo
- (2020-09-11) bongo cad: blocking my zoom and telling me to sign into a proxy that i dont have an account or password for
- (2020-09-02) Kai McKinney: I would give it less if I could but not because you think, I'm not one of those people who plays video games on their school district computer, no, this extension blocks ZOOM, meaning this computer can't do school work, instead I am forced to work on my nondistrict computer which is even worse for school, as now I can watch Youtube and procrastinate more. This extension should go over atleast a years worth of more software updates before being permanently installed on district computers.
- (2020-08-30) Kingston Doublet: terrible it not only blocks things that arent even bad it also slows down my computer and glitches it and makes it very very very very buggy
- (2020-07-02) Humberto Perez Martinez: The software was bad and complicated
- (2020-06-28) Aryan Chandna: blocks good sites
- (2020-04-15) Leo Wilkins: 1 star this and get it of chrome
- (2020-01-30) Jason Thomas: Complete garbage in the form of an extention
- (2019-10-31) FitAnthony 45: this sucks remove it for good no one likes it everyone gives it a star or two isn't that good know for you to get rid of it
- (2019-09-01) Daniel Baerwalde: When enrolled, it spams a Google OAuth login request until you login, and is impossible to close the OAuth dialog until you consent. This is definitely in violation of the Google OAuth terms of service.
- (2019-06-09) Cheese: stuff will just get unblocked again lol
- (2019-06-09) Angela Vetanen: one word. TRASH
- (2019-06-09) AK Group LLC: Thanks for this.. i hope this will get developed more. This is a great tool for student management for classrooms. The fact that kids are going off about this blocking stuff is a good thing for Teachers and educators world wide. Well done iBoss
- (2019-05-30) SuperPEKKΔ336: Hey iboss, have you ever wondered why everyone actually spends time writing one star reviews? It's because your extension is hated worldwide. Not because of kids who want to play Fortnite, or teens who want to watch porn. It's because the extension slows down WI-FI and blocks sites used for teaching, such as YouTube. The WI-FI is bad enough with 2,000 kids on it, but with this extension? 10 long minutes for classroom to load. So, to get to the point of this review, please take down your extension. Worldwide, we're begging you. For all means, I completely understand that you need to block access to immature kids, going on games in class and whatnot. Personally, I hate it. And that's because I get into trouble every other day for "not doing my homework." Guess why! Because your extension blocks everything! I'm just a boat in an angry sea of hate. Why am I typing this? No one will see this. It's because I want to make a difference. I have hope. Please email me at: [email protected] for any questions, comments, or concerns. -LCHS Student and gamer, Robin Yee (SuperPEKKA336)