Simple security audit / Penetration test tool
This toolbar will help you in testing sql injections, XSS holes and site security. It is NOT a tool for executing standard exploits and it will NOT teach you how to hack a site. Its main purpose is to help a developer do security audits on his code. If you know what your doing, this toolbar will help you do it faster. If you want to learn to find security holes, you can also use this toolbar, but you will probably also need a book, a lot of Google and a brain :) # The advantages are: - Even the most complicated urls will be readable - The focus will stay on the textarea, so after executing the url you can just go on typing / testing - The url in textarea is not affected by redirects. - I tend to use it as a notepad :) - Useful tools like on the fly url decoding etc. - All functions work on the currently selected text. - MD5/SHA1/SHA256 hashing - MySQL/MS SQL Server/Oracle shortcuts - XSS useful functions - And lots more ;) Go test it! Reference: HackBar(Firefox Addon)
- (2019-09-25) Марек Келин: Its amazing but also it would be good if Hack Bar would have more hash types.
- (2019-05-17) Prateek Gupta: This addon is awesome, except where is the option to load post data and modify them and then execute it ?
- (2019-04-16) Dekmis: Way too confusing and makes no sense. TELL US HOW TO USE IT and what kind of code we can use. There is no way we can understand this.
- (2018-11-13) Woobie: verry nice
- (2018-06-17) SiNaPsE: su MacOS crash at over function
- (2018-06-16) Lộc Nguyễn: delete string 's'
- (2018-06-14) Mustang: handy tool, thanks
- (2018-03-14) sagar sp: Awesome
- (2018-02-21) Ali Efe Kavuzlu: çok güzel bişey oyunlarda hep hack kullanyom asadasadasadasada
- (2018-02-11) Pedro Torcatt: Muy buena, se va acercando a la Hack Bar original.
- (2017-12-29) Wildan M: super great tool!
- (2017-12-04) Chris Tang: if developer could develop "enable POST data" and "enable referer" function like Hackbar on firefox browser, that will be greater.
- (2017-11-02) ADEDEJI ADEOLA KEJI: its actually great
- (2017-08-07) taha khojasteh sany: Not bad
- (2017-07-01) Inory Sakura: It's a nice tool. But I'm sorry to say that it looks a little bit ugly, could you make it more beautiful? I'm looking forward to that
- (2016-08-15) Alyssia van Tiel: ik kan er niks mee
- (2016-08-07) Erica Angelo: It sucks and I wish I could find the hack this page extention. Hackbar does not work on my computer and it is way to confusing.
- (2016-07-09) Floothecloud: it sucks
- (2016-06-30) Sans the skele-Ton: not worcking
- (2016-06-29) John from tennessee: Amazing tool.
- (2016-03-24) Hữu Như Phạm: It good app!
- (2016-03-01) jc alex: as of now great tool.
- (2015-12-01) Out Man: post request ？
- (2015-11-25) __: Thanks for porting Hackbar from Firefox. Two stars only for the following reasons: 1. URL decode doesn't work. That's the first reason I installed this app. 2. No credit is given to the original HackBar in Firefox. This extension blatantly copies it but doesn't give credit. If these things are addressed, I'll change my rating.
- (2019-04-02, v:1.4.2) bad
- (2018-06-22, v:1.4.2) hack ecoin
hack ecoin 1000000
- (2018-06-17, v:1.4.2) SiNaPsE: crash
crash on chrome for macos... windows closed all
- (2018-06-16, v:1.4.2) Lộc Nguyễn: delete string 's'
tks for ext
- (2018-04-09, v:1.4.2) John Madzen: virus?
dose it give viruses
- (2018-02-18, v:1.4.2) Chard RE: Hope to increase support for post.
Can't post data.
- (2017-12-04, v:1.4.2) Chris Tang: make it more beautiful~~
the tool is great firstly. However, could you please make this tool look more beautiful? including buttons and font？
- (2017-08-07, v:1.4.2) Adam Schaal: Random 's' appearing in the tool.
Random 's' appearing in the tool. http://prntscr.com/g5k4v7
- (2017-05-06, v:1.4.1) 谢谢: the tool FC
when i need input something ,it always Fc .My OS is osx 10+
- (2017-05-02, v:1.4.1) BlueKush: the submenus dont work
the sub menus don't work nothing happens when you click them its like there disabled or something
- (2017-01-18, v:1.4) Hehacker 101: U GUYS !!!!
he said it´s a test tool