Reset the browser to a single tab pointing at the home page when idle.
Designed for use with --kiosk mode this extension will reset the browser to a page you specify after a period of inactivity. Also has options to disable right click and keyboard input. Icon credit: Jack Cai @ http://findicons.com/icon/177416/undo_blue?id=177416
- (2019-02-07) Obion River: No longer functions...
- (2017-07-11) Дмитрий Самсонов: Приложение перезагрузжает на выбранную страницу по таймауту простоя. Это то что я так долго искал для режима киоска! Спасибо!!!
- (2014-12-01) Vincent Morris: This app delivers exactly what it promises, I love it! Suggesstions: Have it wipe cache, clear history, and delete any cookies (or at least let these be a configurable option) Allow multiple pages to be opened
- (2019-11-15, v:1.0.3) Chris Healy: Chrome Sign Builder
Do you have a solution to use with Chrome Sign Builder. I have a kiosk that users can navigate to another webpage, but I need it to redirect to the original page after 5 minutes of being idle. Thanks for any help.
- (2019-10-14, v:1.0.3) M P-P E: Computer used is offline and I want to redirect to a local HTML file to start on kiosk mode
I am trying to redirect to a local html file in the computer (off line) It looks like it does not work unless is online?
- (2019-01-08, v:1.0.3) Thomas Allen: Hardcode URL
Hello, I'd like to deploy this to a "kiosk"-type user profile with heavy restrictions already in place. My hope is to hard-code the URL then deploy the extension manually via local policy. Only problem is I can't figure out how to hard code the URL and idle time. Is there a way to go around the local storage setting and just manually set these items? Thanks!
- (2018-12-18, v:1.0.3) Idle Reset in Kiosk Mode
Am I correct in my understanding that the Idle Reset extension does not execute when Chrome is fullscreen using the Kiosk extension? Is there any solution for this? Thank you. John
- (2018-10-12, v:1.0.3) Анатолий Анатолий: Plugin don't works with touchscreen panel
Hi. I have problem with idle timer. In touchpanel this function does not work.
- (2018-10-09, v:1.0.3) Rouven Bauer: Open source
Hi, I have made a few changes to your plugin to fit my needs. I think these changes might also be interesting for others. Is there a reason you don't have you plugin on github, gitlab or similar so that others like me can contribute to it? Best Regards
- (2018-08-28, v:1.0.3) Keenan: URL specific
Can I only reset a particular domain/url only?
- (2018-07-28, v:1.0.3) Cookies need to be cleaned
If a person is in Gmail - the next person will be logged in automatically in the previous person's account. Needs urgent attention to close window/clean cookies/log-out. Thanks.
- (2017-12-28, v:1.0.3) Brett Davis: Resets Once?
I have found that this only resets the page once. Is this a default function or a problem?
- (2017-12-14, v:1.0.3) AVsystemsSK: Idle close chrome
I would like to ask you to develop new extension "idle close chrome", would be useful to close web browser chrome while there is inactivity on web page, idle time possible to setup by ourself. thanks a lot in advance. Jan