Telerik Kendo UI Chrome DevTools extension
The Kendo UI Chrome Inspector is a Chrome Developer Tools Extension allowing you to inspect, debug and troubleshoot pages hosting Kendo UI widgets and framework components. When installed, the tool becomes part of the standard Chrome DevTools toolbar as shown in the screenshots. Thus it allows you to perform actions such as inspecting rendered html, execution of scripts, etc.
- (2017-12-01) Doğuhan Elma: Güzel
- (2017-07-11) Michael Faust: Requires the jQuery variable window.$ variable be defined in your application. This is typically not the case with modern applications since AMD/UMD/CommonJS/ES6 Modules makes it unnecessary.
- (2016-10-18) Tyler Sustare: Once you can figure it out this extension is really amazing. It's especially helpful when it comes to identifying kendo events
- (2016-04-26) Macit IŞIK: Bazı durumlarda algılayamıyor elementleri ama yine de hayat kurtarıcı :)
- (2016-04-21) Kevin Freestone: Chrome Version 50.0.2661.87 m getting "$0 is not defined" error with this extension. It doesn't appear to affect the rest of the JS in the application but I don't like seeing errors every time I bring up the console.
- (2016-02-18) Daniel Boggs: Nice, but needs an update.
- (2016-01-06) Sergiu Boboc: The Linter does not work now, I know it worked before, so maybe this need to be fixed in Chrome latest version. If you are yousing this extension, then you are probably using intensive AJAX calls, so I recommend you to try this extension: XHR JSON Panel https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/xhr-json-panel/ijcheklmenppbikccakhlmmcbdjjcmgi
- (2015-08-31) Jesper Rønn-Jensen: As of August 2015, it seems to not work with current releases of KendoUI. According to a forum thread last August, the company had no plans updating this plugin to be compliant with new KendoUI versions. I think that's a shame, since the idea about an extension for easier debugging seems good. Apparently the effort fixing the plugin is too high. I will uninstall it right away.
- (2015-06-03) Dávid Imre Ádám: Great tool.
- (2015-01-23) Balaji Thiruvenkadam: Nice
- (2014-11-02) Pavlo Oleshkevych: Awesome!
- (2014-07-07) Morgan Yarbrough: awesome
- (2014-05-20) Jeremy Carter: Loving this extension. Saves a bit of time using the console to find and modify Kendo DOM elements.
- (2014-04-15) DeQyd: Sweet! I wish it had more detailed info regarding some of the features used in the grid but awesome just the same!
- (2014-03-13) Kori Francis: Looks great guys, seems quite useful at first glance!