Find Elements According To Xpath In Chrome DevTools.
An Extension For Google Chrome which helps you to find elements match your xpath. * It marks the matching elements with highlighted outline and background. * It logs your xpath history. Good Partner for QAs!!! Github: https://github.com/em91/Xpath-Finder
- (2020-03-28) trump chutian: very good. It's useful
- (2018-09-03) Ganesh: It is not working on linux Environment chrome browser
- (2018-07-22) Ставис Вега: Не работает
- (2018-07-03) It would be nicer if the filter actually did something. Won't filter a valid xml even when looking for the root element.
- (2018-05-25) Nadis Suraweera: It doesnt work at all
- (2018-05-21) 鸿蒙江南: Great plugin!
- (2017-12-22) Jogendra Singh: Help full for me.
- (2017-11-13) 俊赵: 不错
- (2017-09-14) Михайло Вовк: doesn't work
- (2017-07-27) 张子涯: 好用
- (2017-07-05) David M Patterson: Doesn't work at all. Click the button. Nothing. Removed
- (2017-06-30) Porter Lyman: Useless. Does not work as described.
- (2017-06-14) Anda Cristea: Hello, On the page below I tried to find //div/div/div/div and your add-on return 313 results found. Great But if I tried to find my @class returns null. //div/div/div/div[@class='gb-dc'] Can you repair this bug? It is valuable tool for automated testers. https://www.google.ro/search?q=ubuntu+wiki&rlz=1C1CHBD_enRO744RO745&oq=ubuntu+wiki&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4558j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 Thanks
- (2017-05-18) Jie Wu: 厉害，好东西！！！5分赞
- (2017-03-30) Brun M: Doesnt work at all shows page not found when trying to use
- (2017-01-11) T P: Would be great if it shows some error indication on syntax error
- (2016-08-14) Andrius Žilėnas: bulshit... not works at all!! - just opens link to webstore
- (2016-01-27) Darya Guzil: "Не удалось найти файл или каталог."
- (2016-01-21) aaron urban: total rubish
- (2015-12-21) V S: It renders the links to the matching elements in Chinese but as that's the only Chinese text it's no problem as long as you know what it does. It seems to match pretty complex XPath expressions just fine but sadly doesn't show the text() content of the matching elements so I have to click each link back to the Elements tab to locate the text values that interest me. With the XML I'm currently working with this massively limits its usefulness and is the main reason for only three stars. It also adds classes like "chromeXpathFinder chromeXpathFinder0 chromeXpathFinderHover" to your elements in the inspector - I can see why this is an easy way to record the search results for but it does look messy.
- (2015-10-09) Huy Vũ: It's not work on new version
- (2015-10-09) Sabareesh S: Worst
- (2015-09-16) anjali vaswani: Horrible .. even manipulates already created xpaths
- (2015-08-04) Андрей Елфимов: не работает.
- (2015-06-16) Ryan Trainor: Does the trick - been helping me thus far. Thanks
- (2019-08-27, v:1.6.0) Nishij Jahagirdar: I am not able to use xpath finder
I am not able to use xpath finder , It is satying file moved or deleted , when i click the xpath finder option on inspect console
- (2018-11-02, v:1.6.0) Mangesh Lad: "chromeXpathFinder chromeXpathFinder0" class addup to element already viewed when clicking history
Steps: 1. Inspect any of the element and enter xpath in xpath finder tab 2. Click on filter 3. Now click in history list for last tried xpath 4. Switch to elements tab in chrome 5. Observe element inspected class adds up chromeXpathFinder chromeXpathFinder0 and so on...
- (2017-11-09, v:1.6.0) Matthew Mlsna: Software License/EULA
What software license or EULA terms apply to use of this software?
- (2016-08-12, v:1.6.0) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Xpath Finder" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2015-02-03, v:1.6.0) Aliens Lab: Change Language
Can i change its language to English
- (2015-01-22, v:1.6.0) ᒍᗩY ᑭᗩTEᒪ: Error: request permission to access this host
Hello, I'm use this extension last 1 year. It's work for me very helpfully. but i add into my another laptop. chrome show me this error "Error: Sorry, an error occured. Cannot access contents of url "file:///home/jpa/workspace/odoo/master-forum-fullaccess-jpa/addons/website_forum/views/website_forum.xml". Extension manifest must request permission to access this host." View this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/QdFkmFP.png?1 My email: [email protected] Thanks Jay Patel
- (2014-05-15, v:1.6.0) Константин Морозов: Xpath Finder plugin doesn't work
Very useful plugin, but it doesn't work now with the new Chrome (34.0.1847.131 m). I tried to pack plugin from sources, but manifest file is of the old version (1.6.0), so it doesn't work as well.