Update of 'Site Spider' to manifest 2
Project was originally released by neil.fraser https://code.google.com/p/google-site-spider/ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/site-spider/ddlodfbcplakmddhdlffebcggbbighda?hl=en This is a fork of that project. Slightly different output format, and updated to the new manifest version. New features include: The ability to pause the spider. The ability to stop the spider from the results page. Verson 1.0: Major bug fix: It works in Chrome again. Version 1.0.1: Set new tabs to wait for DOM, since that wasn't always happening. This may cause the spider to run slower.
- (2018-06-06) fuel admin: Did exactly what I needed, it crawled a large site (300+ links) that we are replacing and got me a list of all of the pages so I can create 301 redirects.
- (2018-03-19) Matt C: doesnt work
- (2017-11-30) Brandon Zell: Whenever I need to get a handle on a website's sitemap, Site Spider is the tool I use.
- (2017-11-13) daniel cairns: This tool is brilliant. Thanks for fixing. @anyone who wants a csv or download button: just copy and paste into excel or google sheets and you are good to go.
- (2017-08-18) Khaled al: can u pleas separate the css img options
- (2017-05-23) Jeff Cours: I very much like its ability to spider the site and generate a link list. It would be handy if it could either export the list as CSV or at least put a checkbox next to each link it generates so the user could check off links as they worked through them. (What I'm really looking for is a combination of this extension and Save Page WE to be able to archive a copy of a private Google Site or other web site.)
- (2017-02-27) David Lynch: Just crashes and burns when I try to spider a site.
- (2016-09-30) John Keck: Seems to work fine, but... Where does it store the files you download???
- (2016-02-08) Owen S: Great! Works flawlessly and is very easy to set up! Great for easily listing a page of links to download pictures!
- (2015-03-17) Touhid Islam: Working Excellent... and very useful..
- (2013-12-17) Extremely useful tool for quickly and thoroughly spidering a site. Very handy when you want to make sure you've whitelisted every URL available to a user in your WAF.
- (2013-09-30) Amrish Chhatpar: Really helpful in our tasks. We were almost stranded when the original version stopped working. Glad to have this new version. Hope the issue of needing to run Site Spider more than once, to make it start crawling has been resolved in this new version. The options to pause and stop and the extra option of "Check Script Content" are welcome.
- (2013-09-11) Richard Beaumont: Really pleased to see an update to the original - this was a really useful tool before, until it stopped working, now its even better. I wrote this - then 5 minutes later it stopped working!