Renders an isometric pixel view of GitHub contribution graphs.
This extension allows you to toggle between the normal GitHub contribution chart and an isometric pixel art version.
- (2020-01-21) 胡亚东: awesome!
- (2019-12-30) Hunmin Park: Amazing!
- (2019-12-27) Anders Chen: Awesome! Could please support gitlab
- (2019-12-22) alexander held: Looks perfect, thank you for your time
- (2019-11-15) 任泽华: Awesome!
- (2019-04-17) 王子琦: 年份切换失效
- (2018-10-30) Dušan Simić: I really like the design and the concept of 3D bars. It's still a bit hard to focus on the numbers and read description of what those number mean but I still like it.
- (2017-04-25) Cameron Fife: So far looks and feels amazing. Have yet to encounter any issues. Overall would recommend
- (2017-01-20) 皖辉徐: 挺有用的插件
- (2016-12-08) Joar Wilk: Loads jQuery on every page I visit which adds another 100ms of parse time to every page view. Not ok.
- (2016-09-22) Aiden Z: 非常喜欢
- (2016-09-15) Jason Hanna: This was great, but the new github update shut down the functionality for now
- (2016-04-01) Charles Phillips: Really great to be able to see relative volume of contributions, the default color gradient really does not tell the whole story.
- (2016-03-07) 不学习傻逼了吧: 为什么有时候有用,有时候没用？
- (2016-02-18) Yu He: 很不错的插件。
- (2016-01-18) PeiWen Hao: beautiful
- (2016-01-16) 白宗直: awesome
- (2016-01-09) Vince Ou: Cool but useless, I'm sorry.
- (2015-09-04) Matthew Harris: Nice effect!
- (2015-06-27) I love it!
- (2014-12-11) Andy Fleming: Cool-looking, helpful visual!
- (2014-11-06) li ponda: awesome
- (2014-11-06) Huqiu Liao: Fancy.
- (2014-07-27) Sinan Yasar: fancy :)
- (2014-06-24) Daniel D. Zhang: Awsome