A developers tool that extends the Network tab
API Sniffer is a tool that assists developers to better understand REST API. As nowdays (RESTful) APIs follow similar guidelines, it is possible to monitor and simulate pre-defined services. This tool integrates with Advanced REST Client by handing the API information to the client and enabling reproduction of API calls happened in the browser.
- (2016-11-17) Orhan Arslan: patlıyor
- (2016-05-10) Hilary B: One of my favorite apps! I love it!!!! Thanks for building it
- (2016-04-09) 점촉수: 진짜 유용하게 사용하고 있네요..최고임.
- (2016-01-16) Ioannis Kokkinidis: Did not work for me at all.
- (2014-10-20) Rain Zzy: 比较爽
- (2013-09-30) Anthony Pray: Like the app very helpful, debuging a punbb form, and after login the REST Sniffer consol desplays the same page as the index.
- (2013-05-02) Nick Tortorelli: I just discovered the Advanced REST Client addon and immediately wondered if there was an easier way to intercept and feed it data. Well this addon does exactly what I wanted. Just remember to: a) Whitelist the sites you want to sniff. and b) Have the chrome developer tools open when you make the request.
- (2013-01-21) Dylan Thorne: Complete rubbish. Lousy interface, can't edit or delete endpoints, does nothing in inspector except add an icon.
- (2012-11-16) Jacek Pospychała: very cool app with sweet and functional interface
- (2016-06-28, v:0.0.9) David Zeissler: Buttons are not working
Buttons / Links like "Headers(show)" or "Load in in REST Client" or "Cookies(show)" are not working for me :( - Mac OS X 10.11.5 - Chrome 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit)
- (2016-04-08, v:0.0.9) Noah Sepsenwol: Ubuntu 14.04 ARC only displays welcome page
When I open ARC, I only see a Welcome to new Advanced REST Client inert page, with no way to enter a new request. This is worse than useless!
- (2015-10-29, v:0.0.9) Alberto Sanz: Delete unused endpoints
Hi! Once you have created some endpoints to track with REST Sniffer you can disable them with the checkbox but is there any way of deleting those unused enpoints? Thanks!