Pre populate Jira task description field with a template of your own.
Jira issue template generator Chrome extension allows you to pre-populate the description field in Jira when creating a new issue type. Create a lot of Jira issue cards for your team? The plugin can auto-populate the Jira description field with a template when creating a new issue type to make your workflow faster. Templates for all default Jira issue types can be set and applied on the fly. All Jira formatting notations are supported. Version 1.0.10 - 12 July 2020 🎉 • Ability to add custom domains 🔥🔥🔥 • Use desktop version of Jira that has a custom domain? You can now enable the extension to work on your custom domain • Add your custom domain to the "Allowed domains" list via the options page • Add in the host of the site url into "Allowed domains" input and hit save View the full changelog here: https://chandankkrr.github.io/jira-issue-template-generator/
- (2019-11-28) Andy Badke: My goodness this is perfect. Exactly what i was looking for, all we need is titles for the description field EXACTLY how this works. It mimics the behavior of templates from Rally and Windows Azure Devops. No fuss or hassle, just populates with consistency. Thank you so much for this extension
- (2019-11-07) ayoub hizaoui: it's working very good! thank you! i have just one question, why we cannot choose a template when we close the ticket?
- (2020-07-03, v:1.0.9) Bryan Carmichael: How do I enable this to work on a domain not covered by the regex?
I don't see an add sites button and when I go to the site I can't click add or allow as it is greyed out :( I am using Jira Web 8.4.0. Domain url is jira.mycompany.com.
- (2019-12-17, v:1.0.7) Sérgio Generoso: How to use on Jira Desktop
Hello friend, how could you enable the extension to be used in the Desktop version of Jira? Here the extension is disabled and I can't activate it.
- (2019-11-07, v:1.0.5) Maher Hizaoui: Template when closing a Jira Ticket
Hi the plugin is working good, i have only one question please, can we add templates also to the closure form. in fact it will be great to add a template for the closure template ticket.
- (2019-10-30, v:1.0.3) Kaviarasan S: Does not work with `Create issue button` in backlog
This works fine when I click `Plus` icon from left side navigation menu. However, don't see the template dropdown when I add a card using `Create Issue` button from backlog page. Any specific reason?
- (2019-08-21, v:1.0.3) Cristian Merli: Export
Hello, is there a plan to be able to export/import the templates, to share them with coworkers?