IAM shouldn't be the only tab with a unique favicon! This sets favicons for many AWS services, so your tabs make more sense.
I like to work with a lot of tabs open. And I mean a lot. But when I'm deep in AWS, all my tabs look the same (except IAM) and it's easy to get lost! This extension sets the correct favicon for a bunch of AWS services, so it's easier to see at a glance what all your tabs are for. Over 100 favicons are included, with more on the way! And it doesn't read your browsing history (like some other favicon extensions do). The code all lives here: https://github.com/JB4GDI/awsfaviconupdater If this little extension has made your life easier, the tip jar can be found here: https://www.paypal.me/JB4GDI/ And be sure to check out my AWS Region Color Highlights extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aws-region-color-highligh/kdjchigefmkankimfkgolpfincgbffkg
- (2020-11-11) Александр: Awesome extension!!!
- (2019-09-27) Yang Li: Good idea and nice extension!
- (2019-06-10) Chainarong Phetlorlian: Nice work.
- (2019-06-06) Vlad Vetsh: Great idea and very helpful. Still needs some work, but even as is very nice and helpful.
- (2019-06-06) Aditya Panchal: This does exactly what it says: Adds the correct favicon to each of AWS individual services. Kudos!