This extension predicts rating changes for Codeforces. It shows approximate deltas during and after the contest.
A huge number of your nerve cells die every time when you wait for a rating update on Codeforces. Stop this! From now you could use this extension, it partly modifies the contest standings page and shows approximate rating changes for every contestant.
- (2019-12-14) moon Goto: WOW good
- (2019-11-29) Tran Anh: Awesome
- (2019-09-29) Elliot Liu: Quite mice.
- (2019-07-14) Md. Jehadul Karim Sabit: Great
- (2019-06-07) ralph Zhou: useful!
- (2019-04-26) Michail Kon: Достаточно точно, но иногда приходится ждать
- (2019-04-19) Gaurav Tiwari: It's amazing but it's not working today.
- (2019-03-25) Speedjxch: useful
- (2019-03-24) It is exacted！
- (2019-03-06) An awesome plugin for coding in codeforces!
- (2019-03-05) amazing
- (2018-11-18) Aryaman Arora: It is broken after today's round.
- (2018-10-26) Juliusz Korab-Karpowicz: 9/9
- (2018-09-07) Emilbek Sulaymanov: Cool
- (2018-07-26) Stefan Alfred: My predictor doesn't do anything... I was participating round #499
- (2018-06-22) Payal: cool thing!
- (2018-03-02) Anant Kumar: Accurate !!!
- (2018-02-14) Sharapat Kalabaev: Почему сегодня predictor не работает?
- (2018-01-23) Abdullah mohammad daihan: JUst amazing . It works 95% accurately . I think educational round (rated for DIV 2 ) it does not work properly .
- (2017-12-13) Sayed Sohan: NICE
- (2017-11-18) Shurong Wang: I like it! No more waiting for the result!
- (2017-10-23) Yuriy Kalichun: Oh,this thing is so helpful!
- (2017-07-30) Jaehwan Joo: Working very accurately, but the delta row doesn't show from time to time.
- (2017-07-24) Anoop Chandu Kunisetty: Working very accurately :):)
- (2017-06-27) Vivek Reddy: It's not working for div 2