Blocks unwanted popups and ads on sites you visit. You will see a notification when any popup/ads is blocked.
Blocks unwanted popups and popunders on sites you visit. You will see a notification when any popup is blocked. You can add sites to whitelist to ignore this. White list is synchronised to all chrome browsers that you are signed in.
- (2020-07-10) GMSCampHolland4 X: This thing is 100% BEAUTIFUL GOOD QUALITY i went to a website called Metro.co.uk and they force me to turn off my adblocker with a popup and this BABY popguard blocks the stuffings out of the pop up that tells me to turn off my adblocker.. I LOVE THIS THING.. if i could give you more then 5 Stars i would.. go and check it yourselves, have adblocker on and then go to Metro.co.uk (google it if you cant get to their news site) and then you will see "we noticed that you're using an adblock" "disable it" and then you need to install this POPGUARD and POOF that message will not show its UGLY FACE anymore, HAHAH... this extension is a 100% GOOD.. test it yourself it works PERFECT with ADBLOCK.
- (2020-02-10) Eileen Morrison: I'l try it and let yo know.
- (2019-12-28) Düşmanın Değilim !: gerçekten muhteşem. bütün açılır pencereleri engelliyor ve en ufak bir reklam bırakmıyor Really great. blocks all pop-ups and leaves no ads ★★★★★
- (2019-12-16) S Dew: This app is a bit decieful! i have 2 popup blockers, the other one i had for months so i know exactly what ads it blocks and wich it doesnt!, this pop guard pretends to block a lot more than it actual does!! my normal popupblocker says "blocked 3 popups", pop guard tells me it blocks 10-12....no it didnt!!!! now at this moment "fair adblocker tells me 13 blocked popups, and this popupguard tells me 123 blocked hahahaah, 1 counts 1 popup as 9-10... very deciteful! and it is not better than the one i already have, infact, this pop guard wants me to pay for nonsense things!!!, i get a browser popup (of all things) from pop guard asking to visit their website for more options and than it wants me to pay....lol 1 out of 5 stars!, unintalled!! i recommend "fair adblocker" for chrome!.
- (2019-01-31) Priscila de Jesus: muito bom
- (2019-01-12) Mały Wielki: tfuu
- (2019-01-12) Kacper Rządkowski: Not work for free!
- (2018-12-16) Богдан Тиртишний: не працює
- (2018-11-29) Paulinha Barreto: massa!!!!
- (2018-11-25) A ɴ ɢ ᴇ ʟ ᴏ Free Fire: sii
- (2018-05-12) gudvin163: норм!!!
- (2017-05-28) Joanne Jenkins: it keeps popping up dont know why
- (2016-09-01) Tracey Tipton: good tool
- (2019-09-25, v:184.108.40.206) Mary West: popguard message
I purchased popguard for 39.99 with tax 43.?? I keep getting a message to activate popguard. I have tried all instructions but cannot find an activate to click. Please activate this popguard in chrome. thx
- (2018-07-16, v:220.127.116.11) Krishn dev mishra: kh
- (2017-06-30, v:18.104.22.168) pogo
I cannot seem to download my pogo games
- (2017-06-30, v:22.214.171.124) pogo
Is pop guard stopping me from playing pogo games
- (2017-05-31, v:126.96.36.199) Roselen Villalba: POP up
unable to login to sites that need to get on for school.
- (2016-09-14, v:188.8.131.52) Kristin Grose: NEEDED SITES ARE BEING BLOCKED
I am not sure how to protect some needed websites from PopGuard. Can you walk me through the process. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome. Thanks.
- (2016-09-06, v:184.108.40.206) Harvey Presberry: to much interferance
if someone is sending me some information i need and want how do i get around pop guard.
- (2016-09-01, v:220.127.116.11) Rachel Wilson: blocking needed sites
The Whitelist feature isn't accessible; any links at the top of the web page or within the menu just redirect to the homepage and don't actually do anything. Terrible. And no way to contact support.