A Operation Interface for react-addons-perf Package
React Perf will add a tab to Chrome Devtools Panel to help you use the "react-addons-perf" package.
- (2018-01-11) Jakub Wójcik: It really helps in the optimization of my components. Support for dark theme would be awesome :)
- (2017-05-25) zhuo hank: thanks downstairs
- (2017-02-21) 周浩辉: i'm working, but must expose Perf Object in window, like: window.Perf = Perf;
- (2016-09-19) Pawel Misiurski: To users: This is an awesome plugin but to use it you must: npm i -D 'react-addons-perf' Then in your code: import Perf from 'react-addons-perf'; window.Perf = Perf; And finally "Start" button will Start working :) To author: Put this instructions in the plugin description and in the plugin itself to stop getting bad reviews!!!
- (2016-08-31) 好东西~做性能分析正好碰上，很方便，不用每次在console里面打命令了
- (2016-08-24) 令瑞林: cannot work
- (2016-08-17) Brandon Paquette: Works fine for me. I was new to React.addons.perf, and this extension was very helpful in putting the Perf tool to work in my project.
- (2016-07-11) shishir arora: not working
- (2017-12-17, v:1.1.0) sonal vishwakarma: React-native support
In react native apps support this.
- (2017-11-14, v:1.1.0) Nicholas Arehart: iFrame Support
Can you support iFrames?
- (2017-07-17, v:1.1.0) Dark mode?
Is dark mode support?
- (2016-12-08, v:1.1.0) Nguyễn Thị Hải Yến: Not working
I installed it in window but when click start then nothing data to writed. Haiza
- (2016-09-20, v:1.1.0) Tom su: react perf no working
- (2016-05-20, v:1.1.0) Zhe Feng: no response
I clicked the start button, but nothing happen.