Identify any Webfont or font (commercial or free) from any website.
We help designers (famous or not) to identify any webfont or font from any website. We can do that using the huge WhatFontIs database: 600K+ fonts indexed, free or commercial from almost any foundry. After identifying the font, the extension will suggest more than 60 fonts very similar in style to the one you are searching for.
- (2020-06-29) ditoiuc: Been searching for a long time for a font face ninja alternative. love the fact that it works on images too. Good job. Maybe you can get it for safari too ?
- (2020-02-26) Radu Sitaru: I have been using Font Face Ninja for about 2 years. Loved it until i found this better alternative to Font Ninja and certainly easier than inspecting the css. I like the that it suggest low cost(or free) alternatives to expensive fonts. The one thing i would improve is make it available for Safari too. Not sure if it's possible.
- (2020-02-14) Octavian Viorel: better than anything else in the field. i've got free fonts simillar to the expensive ones. good job guys
- (2020-02-02) said L.O.M: too much pain to recognize a font i gave up i wanted to save time tho
- (2020-02-02) robert marinescu: Love it ! Besides correctly detecting web fonts it gives 60 alternatives of fonts that look like the one you are identifying. Also the search of fonts from images gives good results. Identifying cursive fonts requires a bit of work. Uninstalled the other extensions and switched to this one.
- (2018-05-24) Porus Dastur: Very Nice App.
- (2018-05-15) FaiZ CeT: La extensión es pésima, al abrirla solo muestra la información de la extensión y no hay manera de adjuntar la imagen conteniendo la tipografia para identificar.
- (2017-10-28) Rahmat Sudjana: LUMAYAN BAGUS
- (2016-02-16) Michel de Castro: Não funciona.
- (2012-04-12) julie Defrocourt: doesn't work
- (2012-02-10) Davor Budimir: genius extension :)
- (2012-01-04) Héctor Soto C.: Muchas gracias! Genial extensión