- (2017-02-17) Jan Maska: Not working anymore, hasn't been updated for over 3 years now.
- (2016-08-02) Will Smithee: I like this extension. I use most every day. There are only two complaints I have: 1. You cannot exclude functions in the results. I typically am searching for objects or more often variables. The function results are noise. 2. It can get into an infinite loop and crash Chrome. (try this extension on www.kroger.com for a demonstration... it is pretty much useless on that site.) I've attempted to contact the author for concern #1. I never got a response.
- (2016-01-26) Amir Khanzada: Wonderful!!
- (2015-10-27) eye blue: Doesn't work under chrome ver 48
- (2015-04-18) RajeshKanna S: Great Job!!
- (2015-02-24) Vijay Kumar: Awesome :)
- (2013-09-23) thangasamy Icreado: super
- (2013-08-27) Wonderful!
- (2018-02-14, v:0.2) Doesn't work
Nothing happens when clicking on search…
- (2017-02-17, v:0.2) Jan Maska: No longer working
This extension is no longer working. Trying to access a JS object by name doesn't do anything.
- (2016-08-02, v:0.2) Will Smithee: Crash when searching on some sites that use a JQuery cache
Try to use this extension on a site such as www.kroger.com and chrome will crash.
- (2015-11-02, v:0.2) Will Smithee: Add an option to exclude functions from search results
When searching using the form provided in the JS Runtime tab, I typically am looking for objects and not functions. Can you add the ability to only return objects that match the search criteria? Thanks! -Will
- (2014-02-09, v:0.2) azu azu: 32.0.1700.107 doens't work
Runtime search doesn't work on 32.0.1700.107 http://take.ms/JStGC