See ipinfo.io details for the IP address of the webpage you're on, including geolocation, network, asn and more
The ipinfo.io chrome extension automatically shows a country flag corresponding to the country in which the current site you're visiting is hosted. Clicking on the flag will show the full details about the server that are available from the http://ipinfo.io API, including: - IP address - Reverse hostname - City - Region - Country - Zip code / Postal code - Phone area code - Network / ASN
- (2018-04-23) Tomasz Torcz: When using a proxy, it will show ipinfo for proxy IP. Which isn't helpful when you use the same corpo proxy or ::1 whole day.
- (2017-12-06) Hao Zhou: always "rate limit exceeded"
- (2017-06-06) Told me the correct city and state but wrong area and provider
- (2017-06-05) 左俞平: I've been using this website for a long time. It's powerful, yet intuitive and easy to use. Glad to see it's finally on the chrome web store. Edit: it always says "rate limit exceeded" now, making it pretty much useless. Changed the rating.
- (2017-05-05) RYAN: 在使用Proxy SwitchyOmega插件切换代理以后，所有网站都会指向127.0.0.1，所以对于中国用户来说体验比较差
- (2017-04-08) Bogi Pavlov: Nice Extension, but daily limit is too low.
- (2017-02-06) Michael Yurechko: Great plugin. Had a few warnings about API usage here and there though.
- (2016-07-20) Adam Roach: Great start, now just add more. Mainly, adding an option to search an IP so you don't have to visit it. For instance, servers that don't have a web server.
- (2016-04-16) Borhan Uddin: Provide accurate server info as like Flagfox. Thanks developer.
- (2019-04-08, v:0.1.0) Rainbow Warrior Princess: No map anymore
Google maps (location) picture doesn't appear anymore
- (2017-07-08, v:0.1.0) Ajay Kumar Arya: IP ADDRESS SECURITY
HOW CAN I SECURE IP ADDRESS N COMPENSATION FOR THAT
- (2017-06-28, v:0.1.0) Anamorphik: Local IP
Hello, Could you add the current local IP addresses too (all interfaces) ? I always struggle to find it ! Best regards
- (2016-11-08, v:0.1.0) Dmitriy Akulov: Doesnt work with local proxy
Our LAN has a Squid proxy that proxy caches all websites. This breaks this addon. Is it possible to get it fixed to work even behind a proxy?
- (2016-10-17, v:0.1.0) Michel René de Cotret: ip location
not accurate shows US ip address when webpage is in Canada
- (2016-07-19, v:0.1.0) Diego Nicola Craparotta: Permission required for installation are too many.
Required too many permission for confirm safely the installation of this extension. I don't trust in a component with only 1 users review and little amount of downloads. It ask me to give hem the permission to read any data of my browser including local cookies and cache. Not good.