A kanban board for your new tab.
Replace your new tab with a personal dashboard that lets you visualize your tasks and progress on projects or personal to-do lists. All without opening another app. Scrumptious opens your new tab into a personal Kanban board without the need to keep track of tasks anywhere else. Simply create new task cards and drag-and-drop when tasks are started or completed. Works perfectly for agile Scrum workflows and tools like Trello and Asana. ★ Easily drag-and-drop cards and tasks between columns on your kanban board ★ Visualize your to-do’s and progress across all columns with rich text editing, checklists, and more ★ Customize the look of your kanban board: remain alert in light mode, stay focused in dark mode, or get inspired with a changing background in image mode ★ Upload your own background images to use in your kanban board ★ Increase productivity by implementing agile Scrum disciplines with the Kanban framework ★ All the power of tools like Trello and Asana, all on your new tab In other words, Scrumptious is a Kanban board for your new tab. What is Kanban? Kanban is a framework created to improve efficiency based on continuous deliveries. By constantly finishing new tasks, this eliminates any bottlenecks and inefficiency. The method of planning and working originated from the Japanese manufacturing system, but is used across many different disciplines, allowing you to achieve more in both your work and your personal life. Why should I use a Kanban Board? There are two simple rules to keep in mind when using a Kanban framework: 1. Visualize your tasks 2. Limit your tasks in progress When we visualize tasks in their various contexts, priorities become obvious and goals become easier to tackle. This builds a concise order of what tasks are most important. By limiting tasks in progress, we have to tackle one thing at a time. This forces us to finish up on-going-tasks that may be taking longer than we'd like, and reduces procrastination. The less tasks we have "in progress" the more efficient we become. Not Delicious? Feedback: https://www.scrumptioustab.com/feedback/ Suggestions: https://www.scrumptioustab.com/suggestions/ Drop us a line! Email us at [email protected] Twitter @scrumptioustab Developer? Contribute to the project on Github: https://github.com/maxwfreu/ScrumptiousTab We take your privacy seriously. Please visit https://scrumptioustab.com/privacy for more information. Disclaimer: To help improve user experience, we use Google Analytics to gather usage statistics. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro.
- (2020-03-24) Krzys Palka: Simple and effective yet without multi-device sync it is too limited for anyone working from multiple devices and locations! Please help me rate it 5 stars by adding multi-sync feature!
- (2020-03-13) Shona Letap: useful to keep track of ANY goals! helps me so much. I deleted it and adding it back LOL. try it out i recommend it to so many peeps!!
- (2020-03-04) S W: I love it. Having the kanban board as a new tab reminds me of all my tasks and to-dos pretty much whenever I use my browser. The theme with choosable backgrounds is beautiful. If there's someone around and I don't want them to see all my plans on my screen, I can just make one click to hide the kanban and have the time and a greeting there instead. I love that it's usable offline. My one tiniest complaint: I really wish for more label colors.
- (2020-02-14) manasi malhotra: Amazing options
- (2020-02-07) Kristijan Horvat Vuković: Elegant and beautiful in its simplicity. I absolutely love this app. But I do have a few suggestions to make it even better: - multi-device sync - more label colors (maybe a custom color picker?) - searching/filtering tasks by label
- (2020-01-28) Виталий Лебединский: This is awesome extension. hase a nice view and convinient. But! there is no sync between devices. I use chrome at home and at work. Please add this missing functionality, Chrome sync cloud storage could do it automatically.
- (2020-01-17) Vladislav Živanović: The best to-do list so far! Greatly embedded in chrome, so it's always at hand. Regards!
- (2020-01-06) Per Erik Rue: I LOVE IT
- (2019-11-27) Jaroslav Cibulka: Simplicity and nice looking design are the biggest advantages of this extension. Also it runs offline without any synchronization to external servers, so you don't have to be afraid who is reading your data. I am using it for daily to-do list and I am fully satisfied.
- (2019-10-21) I absolutely love this extension! The images are beautiful (and change weekly) and the task manager makes sorting my to dos effortless. GREAT for daily use!
- (2019-10-06) Snow: Very neat and also looking forward to having sync feature
- (2019-09-30) TRACEY ECHCHOUINI: I really love the simplicity and beauty of Scrumptious! (It really is...scrumptious!) I just wish there was a way to use it offline instead of it popping up as a new tab when I'm using Chrome. I need my "most often visited sites" page that opens by google instead.
- (2019-07-18) Kadir Avci: It's really cool extension but I accidentally deleted localstorage and etc with ccleaner tool. Then I had nothing on the kanban. I tried to add new task but it gave an error. I had to remove and add extension again. Please open a github account and we can improve and give you feedback about the extension.
- (2019-07-08) Yan Shiyason: Pretty impressed!
- (2019-06-25) Ruth Rajan: This extension is beautiful! So well designed and very useful. Thank you so much. The one thing I would like to request is having an option to overlay a small icon, or being able to click on the icon in the extensions bar to quickly add a task from any page. Otherwise, I love it.
- (2019-05-20) Y H: Useful Kanban board for easily tracking work tasks and personal to-dos. The board exists as a new tab, so it's a convenient way to track projects without disrupting my workflow. I've been trying to improve my productivity and been looking for a useful productivity tool. This is the best one I've found so far. I've been using it everyday for the past few months and have noticed that it's helping me maintain a more disciplined approach to task management. The layout is also incredibly user friendly and the app is very well designed. It almost makes to-do tracking fun...almost. Will definitely continue to use.
- (2019-04-11) Saajidh Umar: i absolutely loved it, simple and elegant. i use this at my office ,and for personal use . It would be great if i am able to sync with multiple devices. also if the task sizes would adjust and align automatically which can allow more task within a small area(like google keep) it would be much more awsome. thank you very much
- (2019-02-14) Mukesh Nuna: This is one of the best chrome extension I found today, and I was looking for something like this which could help me organize my projects, tasks, to-do lists in one platform. Simply outstanding! The only thing I am looking for is multi-device sync feature which will help me mobilize my kanban board!
- (2019-01-06) Rosalind Lutsky: I absolutely love this app to keep me organized at work! I like making my own labels so I can clearly see what tasks I need to get done first. Overall really clean look and easy to use.
- (2018-12-25) Ronnie Siu: I use this everyday. Neat!
- (2018-12-14) elisa li: This is the best thing I've found to keep on track of tasks without all the extraneous features from other task tools that I never need to use. Every time I open a new tab to procrastinate, I'm reminded of what I really need to do... Hope we get to add our own backgrounds in the future!