Provides an SSH Agent implementation for Chrome's Secure Shell extension
This is a bare-bones SSH agent extension for Google Chrome™. It provides an SSH agent implementation that can be used with the Secure Shell Chrome extension. See https://github.com/google/chrome-ssh-agent for usage instructions.
- (2020-08-19) Mlok Karel: ingenious!
- (2019-05-27) Stefano Pedretti: Nice, would be great to be able to activate by default the ssh-agent option in the chrome shell. do you know a way around?
- (2018-10-14) Lin Ma: Work great with secure shell app, but can't work with secure shell extension.
- (2018-08-20) Joseph Sargon: try this
- (2018-08-08) Florian Schleuppner: essential in combination with Secure Shell App if you want to use SSH with your chromebook.
- (2018-07-25) Adam Miller: Works really well, very happy with it on my Chromebook.
- (2018-04-27) lynx lynx: Works well with RSA keys. But ed25519 keys do not seem to work, unfortunately. Support for those would be much appreciated.