Debug Salesforce apex code with ease
Apex debugging with ease. Improved debug logs for Salesforce. Press Shift+w from any salesforce page to open Logs. Click on extension to configure keyboard shortcuts. • Search in logs • Filter logs • Delete all logs • Add current User • Indent structured data such as sObject, List, XML or JSON • Improved view with custom themes • Any Id in logs is a link to respective Object page (Class, Trigger, Validation Rule e.t.c) • Lightning compatible
- (2021-08-18) Jacopo Silvagni: Never working for me!
- (2021-06-08) Chandel Kumar Gupta: Very useful, work on almost all SF domains except for few. Seeing logs, searching through logs, deleting all logs in one click and opening custom objects, apex classes, triggers etc are really simple. Must install extension. Thanks a lot for providing this extension.
- (2020-12-24) Elkin Jonnatan Cordoba Beltran: I always use this extension. It has everything I need to debug. Only two questions: Is it possible to use in Lightning Experience, How? Can you provide shortcuts for mac, please? Thank you!
- (2020-11-06) Ajaii Pratap Singh: how to use this ? I tried but it dint work out by pressing shift + d to open debug logs ? Can someone guide me for its usage ?
- (2020-11-05) Guillermo Owen Kank: is it working in lightning? tried in classic and can't see anything (switch to apex debugger screen and change to original again)
- (2020-10-29) Shai Ziv: Very nice!
- (2020-07-24) Hemanth Tanguturi: Very helpful extension. loved it. is it working in lightning experience?
- (2020-07-08) Agnieszka Witczak: Very usefull toll!
- (2020-03-18) Oleh Morozov: It's not working now as sid cookie become httpSecure
- (2018-10-30) Arnaud Broussel: At last I can delete logs easily ! Thank you.
- (2018-07-16) Wes: Excellent work
- (2017-05-03) Carlos Trejo: Great tool
- (2017-01-03) Mani Mohan Madasu: Great Tool. Awesome!!!!
- (2016-04-19) Upendra Roul: If you can add functionalities like searching SOQL from the log and which SOQL executing how many times then it would be very powerful.
- (2016-03-24) Great app!
- (2015-12-10) Arsalan alizade: Very Useful!
- (2015-04-02) Great
- (2015-03-23) Sa G: Very helpful
- (2015-01-14) Dmitry Dmitry: Very powerful tool for salesforce developers. You can filer very long debug log and not need spend time for search debug messages
- (2014-12-23) Ron Albam: Amazing , I will pay to use it !
- (2014-12-17) Re'em Futterman: Great and useful!
- (2014-11-20) Samuel David Israeli: So good I love debuging now , so clear so perfect .
- (2014-11-17) ilana brodsky: Very useful! great tool!!! thank u for your Precious time
- (2014-11-12) Uri Pintov: Love this tool
- (2014-11-12) Ori Fishman: Love it!
- (2021-09-09, v:0.7.13) R M: Deubbger Not working
Hello, i installed the chrome extension but is comes on when i refresh the browser and then goes off. Can you help fix?
- (2021-08-19, v:0.7.13) Hemal patel: debug log search is not appearing for sandbox
debug log search is not appearing for sandbox. It was working before but now it is not working.
- (2021-05-31, v:0.7.13) karan bilakhiya: How to use it?
I have installed this extension but not understanding how to use it. Can you please help?
- (2020-07-24, v:0.7.11) Hemanth Tanguturi: Is this tool works in LEX also? I don't see any buttons and search logs field in debug logs in LEX
Is this tool works in LEX also? I don't see any buttons and search logs field in debug logs in LEX
- (2020-07-08, v:0.7.11) Agnieszka Witczak: "Search string in latest logs" not available?
Hi! I've been using your tool for some time and it's really great! Great job! However.... is there something wrong with new versions of Chrome or some other dependency that the option "Search string in latest logs" disappeared? I've been using it a lot and now it's just gone :(
- (2020-05-12, v:0.7.11) Aditya Dixit: Extension not working
sfdc.debug.js:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '2' of null
- (2020-05-04, v:0.7.11) Chad Hammond: URGENT ISSUE
I have 2 different licenses for IlluminatedCloud2 installed on 2 different laptops. I added the plugin on both laptops to the chrome browser, where i was logged in as the same google user. Now the IDE in laptop#2 is showing all of the project connections from laptop#1 and i've lost all of my connections i had on laptop#2. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?? These are both used for different purposes and completely separate instances.
- (2020-04-01, v:0.7.11) Prasanna Nemalipuri: Doesn't work in lightning version?
The Apex Debugger extension doesn't work for lightning version. The Salesforce debug logs remains as is. Any resolution for this?
- (2020-03-18, v:0.7.11) Oleh Morozov: Sid cookie httpSecured
sid cookie become HttpSecured so no possibility to get it and script wont work.
- (2019-08-19, v:0.7.11) Anu A: Does Not Work for Test Environment
The extension works very fine for my Dev sandbox and Pre Production Sanbox, but for my test sandbox its not working . Is there some config settings which i am missing
- (2019-07-17, v:0.7.10) Menash Yamin: Improved view of logs not working
In lightning EXP, I don't see anything In Classic, it's show it for a second and then it's disappear.
- (2019-06-28, v:0.7.10) Amit Aher: Extension not working
Console: sfdc.debug.js:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '2' of null at sfdc.debug.js:5 (anonymous) @ sfdc.debug.js:5
- (2019-05-16, v:0.7.10) Sai Ram: Delete All button is missing.
Hi, Delete All button is not showing in debug logs. How to enable it.
- (2019-03-15, v:0.7.10) Dipesh Gupta: Unable to Install the Extension
Error - An Error has occured. Could not move Error directory into Profile
- (2019-01-23, v:0.7.10) I am not able to see this extension for Lightning UI. Does this only work for Salesforce Classic?
I am not able to see this extension for Lightning UI. Does this only work for Salesforce Classic? Thanks!
- (2019-01-02, v:0.7.10) Venky K: It does not show the debug log and the stylesheet of the log is gone
It is working fine till yesterday. When I try to access the log it loads the page as expected with its beautiful view but after couple of seconds and page is loaded it shows only few lines of debug log and back to its original format.
- (2018-09-03, v:0.7.10) Error occured: 401: Unauthorized
Uncaught (in promise) Error: 401: Unauthorized at app.js:80262
- (2018-09-03, v:0.7.10) Error occured: 401: Unauthorized
chick “Shift+w”， prompt Error occured: 401: Unauthorized
- (2018-05-17, v:0.7.10) Laura Valli: Maximum logs for page doesn't work well
The extension is very useful, I can find the debug logs more easily, but the Maximum logs for page doesn't work very well: when I increase the number, it shows me old debug logs generated days ago (very strange behavior). When I only need to see debugs from a previous page is a big problem, it would be very nice if there was at least a Next/Previous Page link.