Open iFrame in new tab.
Add an "Open iFrame" item in right click menu.
- (2020-11-05) Dhalsim France62: Fonctionne
- (2020-01-07) Michael Baldwin: Works on iframes that contain a webpage... but doesn't work on iframes that contain a PDF. Unfortunately that's what I needed it for -- on sites that load PDF's, to expand the PDF fully instead of being stuck with a sidebar or topbar.
- (2018-11-16) 美丽中国: very nice
- (2018-04-15) allway movies: work well for me. This is awesome.
- (2018-01-08) Adin Aronson: This should be built into Chrome like it is built into Firefox. Good job
- (2018-01-02) Keith: Does not work
- (2017-01-10) lukie80de: Thanks for implementing this useful feature.
- (2017-01-08) Lingyuan Guo: simple but useful!
- (2014-02-20) Aleksandr Melnikov: Works as expected thus far. Opened up an iFrame in a new tab and it worked.
- (2018-05-14, v:1.0) spam
i can not use it
- (2015-03-15, v:1.0) Mike M: Not working if the iframe page is flash
If the Iframe page is flash, it not working. so I think maybe you can add a toolbar, we can select toolbar icon and choice the iframe to open .