Shows the SVN content.
# SVN Browser Helps you to browse an SVN repository. While viewing resources in the SVN repository, the page action in the address bar appears. After clicking it, you can navigate to previous or next revision, view the current changeset and also review the changes in the diff view. You can try its functions here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ ## Features - View the commit message for a changeset. - Navigate to previous or next revision of a resource. - View all changes in a comprehensible summary of a changeset. - View diff between revisions. ## Permissions Web requests : Used to analyze headers of the request to determine, whether it is an SVN resource. ## Credits - jsdiff (https://github.com/kpdecker/jsdiff/) by Kevin Decker
- (2019-01-31) Alireza Mohamadi: Doesn't work for svn.zabbix.com
- (2017-08-28) 阿克占涛: svn:// 打不开，自动跳到搜索去了
- (2016-05-13) Alexander Common: Couldn't get it to do anything. Not worth my time.
- (2016-09-12, v:0.7) Ronny Næss: Unexpected error
Hi. I am accessing our SVN-repo, and the SVN Browser icon appeares in the browser url field. However nothing happens and when I click the icon it says "unexpected error". The repo uses a selfsigned cert and I am logged in. Any ideas?
- (2016-03-15, v:0.7) redmark zhu: does it support svn:// protocol
does it support svn:// protocol
- (2016-01-27, v:0.7) Q droid: how to start with svn Browser after "Added to Chrome"
I have added svnBrowser in my chrome extensions list but now,i dont hv idea that how should i start it?
- (2015-04-30, v:0.7) Keith Sheffield: view diffs?
When I click on the diff link, the file in question is just downloaded. Is there anything else that I need to install?
- (2014-10-01, v:0.7) Roland Marquis: SVN Browser doesn't seen in app launcher.
SVN Browser doesn't seen in app launcher.