Record video, screen, or GIFs. Track views and chat live while they watch.
100% free to use. Land your message with customers and prospects - send quick personalized videos, screen recordings, and GIFs in 3 clicks. And, only with Drift Video, you can chat live alongside your video. HOW IT WORKS: Record yourself and/or your screen from Chrome. Share personalized videos or GIFs to any email tool. Track views & get notified immediately on desktop and mobile. Chat live while customers watch your video. IDEAL FOR SALES & CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Use video to stand-out with your customers and prospects. Follow up in a more human and effective way. Land your message with personalized video. Skip meetings and save time when customers can’t “jump on the phone.” Build relationships without leaving your office. KEY FEATURES: 🎥 Record → Record yourself using your front-facing camera or webcam. → Capture your screen (any window, browser tab, or desktop). → Record BOTH your screen and front-facing camera. → Capture voice narration and mouse movements ✂️ Edit → Trim the beginning or end of your videos. → Remove or exclude the audio from your screen recorder. 🚀 Share Video → Copy/paste a shareable link into any email or messaging tool including Gmail, LinkedIn, Outlook, Office 365, Outreach, Salesloft, HubSpot, and more. → Animated GIF thumbnails are generated automatically after copy/pasted into an email. ✨Share GIFs → Save your videos as animated GIFs. → Share a GIF link or download .gif file. 📊Tracking & Notifications → Get notified when someone views your video. → Track all views and amount watched. 💬 Chat Live → Greet your video viewers with an automatic chat welcome message. → Chat live with people who are watching your video (or let them chat with you!). → Mobile app for notifications, live chat, and mobile recording. 🔒 Privacy → Securely select and limit viewer access to your videos → Set visibility to individual email addresses, entire email domains, Jira teams, or Slack teams PLANS & PRICING: ⚡️ Drift Video Free (FREE FOREVER!) → Record, publish, share unlimited videos → 100 video archive limit with secure storage → Chat directly from your videos ⚡️ Drift Video Pro ($12/mo) → Secure private sharing → Unlimited video storage → HD quality videos FINE PRINT: Drift Video does not depend on any plugins or applets like Flash or Java and works great on any operating system. New screen recordings are uploaded automatically to your Drift Video library so they are ready for instant sharing.
- (2020-04-14) Kian Comstock: Very nice format. Was easy to create and upload videos. The BIG downside for me is the quality. A 720p video on a browser game was running at 12 fps. This is not acceptible for my videos.
- (2020-04-13) RafLas 23: Worst quality that i've ever seen for a video... Can't even record internal audio!
- (2019-12-18) Shannon Carte: This has been a great way for me to share my personality along with our product. Sales can be a tricky environment and speaking face to face, or through a video is a great way to get an advantage in the market and make genuine relationships and create a sense of trust around the client relationship. I'm excited to keep using it!
- (2019-12-16) Robert Riley: The Drift video extension has been really valuable for my workflow. I'm an AE, so often times have clients who ask for a video of a feature to share with their boss, and I like to send a thank you video to new clients that signed up with me. Other competitive offerings are useful, but I really value the fact that Drift lets me know how long my prospect viewed the video for, and it's a much simpler workflow to create and post video on the fly. Love it!
- (2019-12-12) Brad Smith: Great extension! Easy to use, easy to share, and great experience for the person making the video as well as the one viewing it.
- (2019-12-10) Paul Nike: Resolved issue. Thnks
- (2019-12-03) Brendan O'Brien: Great Chrome extension, easy to use and the metrics that get kicked back from the views is excellent. Thank you!
- (2019-11-29) Farhat Abbas RV: Love this product. Have been using it for a long time now. Makes recording and sharing, the awesome stuff that I do on my screen, so easy. Just one request, can you please allow -> 1. SPACE to pause/start a video and allow arrow keys to move ahead/back in the video. This will save so much of my time as I really don't like using mouse. :)
- (2019-11-24) Tony SANSICO: Best secret weapon for sales teams
- (2019-11-08) Greg Rosner: I'm a BIG fan of "Conversational Marketing" and rehumanizing business communication - especially email. The ability to put in an animated gif preview in an email is a great feature. Drift's video tool is easy, lighter-client, and less expensive than other "pro" tools out there. I'm in.
- (2019-11-07) Ben LeDonni: Great extension to quickly show someone something on your screen, and include your voice/video if needed to create the personal connection. Also, the created animated GIF and webpage linked from it are great to easily pop into slack, send in an email, or share on social.
- (2019-11-07) Apurva Kasam: Super easy to use!
- (2019-11-04) Feeroz Alam: Its a great and no nonsense recording tool !! I love the options of choosing recording audio, camera, screen or all at once ! Simple and fuss free for a quick recording. Suggestion: Please allow to move the recording control anywhere on the screen while recording.
- (2019-10-29) Eugene Kim: It ask me for sign up
- (2019-10-28) Sohail safdar: Why i cannot use it with my personal account?
- (2019-09-26) Glenda Francis: Love this app (Drift video). I send Drift videos to my daughter in college. It a quick and easy way to encourage and motivate her to workout; freshman 15 is no joke. She enjoys seeing my silly face first thing in the morning; I think. My only issue is that the video takes quite a while to upload. Outside of that, Drift is a wonderful tool. Thanks Drift.
- (2019-09-08) Len Kowalik: It seems that you can't load a file video - only record using the device camera, so I did not use it.
- (2019-09-07) Steven Craig Moss: THIS APP surprised me. I just wanted some video of me designing assignments for homework. Then I started recording my programming work, independent design projects and sending them to my advisors and mentors and it really helped them see where I needed improvement. I really love the versatility of Drift I can still record one specific window and work on the many other projects I have in another non-recorded window... OR GO NUTS and document everything I do. Even caught my neighbor spying on me while I was working back faced to the office window... SUPER HELPFUL WICKED FUN... AND NO CRAZY LEARNING CURVE. The User Interface is very friendly to the novice and even offers some capabilities for geeks like me who want to go for its full capability.Can't say enough great things about my experience with Drift. Did I mention the option of keeping the snippets to myself or sharing with the world... everyone is getting a Drift Vid from me this holiday season. Cant wait to experience its evolution as I know this fine piece of technology will be gaining a fanbase very soon. Much deserved. Thank you and BRAVO!
- (2019-08-07) Lilly Steeves: Have been using Drift Video for about 7 weeks now in a new sales job prospecting and its accounted for at least 80% of my meetings booked. One day alone I was able to book 4 meetings by chatting into prospects while they watched. The value of showing face and connecting with them in real time is a game changer
- (2019-07-30) Rick van der Valk: Great potential, but I can't download/see/share my video afterwards so it's kinda pointless. The search continues.
- (2019-07-25) Stephanie Mcswiney: Super great
- (2019-07-25) Shivappa M: Excellent Option for Training Process
- (2019-07-12) Love this from Drift. 🚀 As a sales guy, I'm always trying to stay on top of how people prefer to communicate. The phone has dropped down in the pecking order and it's only going one way with robocalls and cold calls. I'm a huge believer in video and it's gotten me a lot of positive results in the past. Between Zoom, Email, and Video, you've got a pretty solid stack to talk to people in the channels they actually want to spend time in.
- (2019-07-09) Ian Morris: Nice tool and offers a different way of reaching my customers! Had a couple of issues with login, but was helped by their help desk very quickly, Can see a couple of improvements needed to navigate the UX but other than that looks a handy little tool!
- (2019-07-02) Tyler Stahle: Such a great extension! I use it all the time - and I'm getting my organization to upgrade to the Pro account because it's proved its value already. Seamless to use. I love the ability to create and download custom GIFs for emails as well. Highly recommend!