Chromium Page Benchmarker.
Version 220.127.116.11: Uses event pages. --- This is an extension used to test page load time performance data for chrome. To use it, it requires command line flag --enable-benchmarking when you start the chrome browser. For very new builds of the browser, also use --enable-stats-table. For details, please visit: http://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chrome-benchmarking-extension The source code for this extension is at: http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/chrome/common/extensions/docs/examples/extensions/benchmark/ NOTE: the extension only works with 7.0 and later.
- (2017-08-08) Ning Cao: good!
- (2016-12-21) 李南希: Didn't work
- (2016-10-12) Jason Pettett: No longer works.
- (2016-08-12) Charles Walton: Doesn't work in Chrome 52.
- (2016-03-10) Didier Peereboom Voller: Doesn't work.
- (2015-11-01) Pedro Caldeira: Not working Version 46.0.2490.71 (64-bit)
- (2015-06-30) Julien POLLY: Ne suis pas arrivé à le faire fonctionner...
- (2015-01-16) Ryan B: Doesn't work with Version 39.0.2171.99 m Tried running it with the single extension and the double like some people suggested. Neither works. This app should be removed from the Store as it's been driving people nuts for a while now.
- (2014-12-29) Benjamin Hirt: not working with 39.0.2171.95 m and --enable-benchmarking --enable-net-benchmarking
- (2014-11-18) Victor Sirbu: Doesn't work with Chrome 38.0.2125.111. Please fix it. Thanks.
- (2014-10-28) John Doe: Would not work on Chrome 38
- (2014-09-25) lam tran: does not work on Mac even with the 2 flags
- (2014-05-29) Tom McDonald: Didn't work with --enable-benchmarking set . Gave up and removed extension.
- (2014-05-26) Xiao Zhang: Is this extension dead?
- (2014-03-26) aleks marchanka: try to run with both these flags, but it doesn't work in chrome 33. --enable-benchmarking --enable-net-benchmarking
- (2014-02-07) Roman Spantgar: You'll need this two flags to make it work in recent builds: chrome.exe --enable-benchmarking --enable-net-benchmarking Tested on Chrome32
- (2014-01-14) Sean D: Recent update added Super Shopping popup in Chrome. Deleting!
- (2013-12-10) Paul Short: Doesn't work on with Chrome 31.
- (2013-09-18) Does exactly what I needed it to, easy to use. Requires 2 start-up flags to work correctly, run: chrome.exe --enable-benchmarking --enable-net-benchmarking
- (2013-06-14) Nice, but requires TWO options to work: --enable-benchmarking --enable-net-benchmarking Doesn't work without at least one. Checked at: 27.0.1453.110 29.0.1538.0 canary Accidentally found this option at Chromium sources.
- (2013-06-05) Spencer: Does not work with Chrome 27.
- (2013-06-03) Jason Davis-Cooke: Doesn't work in Chrome 27.0.1453.94. Please fix this!
- (2013-04-13) Ben Aitchison: Useful tool, been using it a while, but doesn't work in latest versions of Chrome. Going back to version 26 seems to fix it.
- (2013-03-18) Goat Jung: Why doesn't work read KB, write KB? It just indicate "NaN". please help me.
- (2013-02-26) Ahmed Said: unfortunately the tool is not supporting server push during SPDY page benchmarking..
- (2018-12-13, v:18.104.22.168) Sylvia Yorga: Please uninstall, this is causung me nothing but problems. This a hacker site that is using your, NEW extention. They are using the name MY from Launcher and PDF to DOC
Delete this Program called MY way through my system. It is being hacked by a company !
- (2016-08-12, v:22.214.171.124) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Page Benchmarker" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2015-09-09, v:126.96.36.199) Trevor Banister: Keeps telling me I need to use command line flags, even when I do
I have started chrome with all kinds of flags and it keeps telling me that I forgot to use the flags when I try to run the plugin. i.e. chrome.exe --enable-stats-table --enable-benchmarking --enable-net-benchmark